This Is Anfield

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Podcaster
Feb 25, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, England, Furies
When FA came in what did he think was going to happen?
Think? lol
Slobodan ImaBomberBitch: why can't he go to the dogs ?

Obama: Yes he can. There's no law against it.

Slobodan ImaBomberBitch: why can't he go to Essendon ?

Slobodan ImaBomberBitch: why can't he go to Carlton ?

Slobodan ImaBomberBitch: He's not. HE'S GOING TO THE BEST TEAM IN THE COMPETITION. THAT IS NOT FREE AGENCY IN THE AFL.

Obama: because he is FREE to make HIS own choice. He's not a dumbass like you thinking going to Carlton is a GOOD idea. He'll nominate where HE wants to go and not where YOU tell him to go.
Haha, I read that in their voices.
I bet he’s getting paid handsomely for it too.
This is a television network driven agenda make no mistake.
I read that in Whately's voice!

guruisatiger

Grand Poohbah of Ganymede
Oct 25, 2006
from the hinterlands of sri lanka and tibet
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
B.S.C youngboys.. Borussia Dortmund
Joel is well ensconced working with indigenous kids in central Aust , I’d doubt we ll see him return to the big smoke , interesting what path Jacko takes , doesn’t seem like a footy head to me
Maybe benny can run the afl and richmond at the same time

Lacustrus

Club Legend
May 24, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
I thought I was the only one who couldn't stand Wheatley aka nerdling , he's always pushing his own agenda, pretty sure he was the one that organised that night 'game in crisis' episode on 360 earlier this year
The new “rules “ will help long narrow grounds of Geelong and Adelaide. Guess where the push from change is coming from?

Going to be a huge week next week. The murmors going around,so thought ill post it, is that lynch will come out and offically nominate his club. Obviously the tigets

That's a huge call! I like it though!

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
It's got me all riled up! Aaaaarrgh! Cop this Robbo you campaigner!

giphy (4).gif

Tiger71

?????? King of the Micro ??????
Sep 22, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
That's a huge call! I like it though!

wow thats early
Yeah it is. Personally i have no doubt he will confirm his club next week to gcs (though my mail is that they already know) but the mail is that either lynch camp or gcs camp are going to make it public.

To many are saying the same thing. Personally i dont think so but figured ill post it to keep you in the loop

Going to be a huge week next week. The murmors going around,so thought ill post it, is that lynch will come out and offically nominate his club. Obviously the tigets

I’m guessing Tuesday at roughly 10:20am.

Infamy

🐯🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Oct 1, 2004
Melbourne, VIC
AFL Club
Richmond
Yeah it is. Personally i have no doubt he will confirm his club next week to gcs (though my mail is that they already know) but the mail is that either lynch camp or gcs camp are going to make it public.

To many are saying the same thing. Personally i dont think so but figured ill post it to keep you in the loop
I'd be shocked if he nominates the specific club before the season is over. I can believe he will say he's leaving GCS though.
Hope he does though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back