Free Agency Tom Lynch [moves to Richmond as a Restricted Free Agent]

Will Lynch stay at the Suns?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Going to Collingwood, they said.
Going to Hawthorn, they said.
You'll have to pay him over a million, they said.
Suns will match, they said.
Cochrane will ream you, they said.
He'll upset your balance, they said.

Lol, we say.
Nah they were right they reamed us with the Anthony Miles and Corey Ellis trade

Got a gut feeling that Richmond will struggle a bit this year as they adapt their game to suit having a second quality tall forward. Guessing they finish in the 4-6 range next year.

It's a great succession plan though for sure.
Depends on if he gets on the park in round 1. We carried some pretty ordinary talls last year and still made top 4. If he gets a good run at it I'd hope to be clicking sometime in the second half of the season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great job by the Suns and Tigers. Nice, professional and courteous. Big win for both clubs.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Welcome aboard Tom, going to be a pleasure watching you and Jack terrorize opposition defences next year!
Too right, it's going to be amazing. Our best key forward pair since Roach and Cloke.

We will be a 3-goal better side next year.

Exactly....so looking forward to him being freed up. How good will it be to have him not double or triple teamed? Might even play better....

He would get less ball directed at him, so there's plenty of downside in it for him too. The best part of the deal is that Richmond get a decent second ruckman. That's all win.

He would get less ball directed at him, so there's plenty of downside in it for him too. The best part of the deal is that Richmond get a decent second ruckman. That's all win.
Lynch won't play in the ruck. He'll only take occasional ball ins in the forward half. A bit like Kennedy.

Depends on if he gets on the park in round 1. We carried some pretty ordinary talls last year and still made top 4. If he gets a good run at it I'd hope to be clicking sometime in the second half of the season.
Prefer to click in the second half of the season than the first half and taper off toward the end.... :blush:

Back