Free Agency Tom Lynch [moves to Richmond as a Restricted Free Agent]

Will Lynch stay at the Suns?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Having more injuries is a weird thing to boast about. So you have s**t medical and conditional staff, big deal. Who gives a *??
Either draft more endurable players or stop running them into the ground. Not sure why people need to put their team hang ups on the Tiges...

Damn straight, especially with Lynch's dodgy knee!
That still would be better than a "Dodgy character that beams has become"

So has he decided if he is happy at Brisbane or Happier at the pies or will he be going back there in 2 years time
Gee he loves all clubs during interview's and wouldnt surprise me if he 'Reneges' like the pies supporters that follow him

When will you pay up on your bet Frank

How many players in Richmond's top 10 important players had significant time off in 2018? (3 or more weeks)?

We've had
Adam Treloar
Jeremy Howe
Lyden Dunn
Jordan De Goey
Taylor Adams

GWS had
Josh Kelly
Tom Scully
Toby Greene
Hopper ?
Williams?
Deledio?

Now, tell me which about Richmond?

Here we go injuries again lol and you made the gf get over it .No Lynch rejected you I smell a ton of sour grapes.

Enjoy the
Collingwood supporters still whinging about injuries.

Should be whinging about their captains disappearing act in the last quarter of the Grand Final.

Cost them a flag.
Love the fact that you will be carrying the 2019 flag favourites tag.....again. Massive pressure going into 2019 on you blokes.

Enjoy the

Love the fact that you will be carrying the 2019 flag favourites tag.....again. Massive pressure going into 2019 on you blokes.

Yep, I’m excited about what Lynch brings to our side as well. He definitely improved our side.

Will be interesting to see how we play two dominant tall forwards in the same lineup.

Hopefully they gel throughout the year and provide us with a Darling/Kennedy type combo.

That still would be better than a "Dodgy character that beams has become"

So has he decided if he is happy at Brisbane or Happier at the pies or will he be going back there in 2 years time
Gee he loves all clubs during interview's and wouldnt surprise me if he 'Reneges' like the pies supporters that follow him

When will you pay up on your bet Frank
I sent you the bottle, you didn't say anything about being full.

I sent you the bottle, you didn't say anything about being full.
welsh
VERB
offensive
(welsh on)
  1. fail to honour (a debt or obligation incurred through a promise or agreement

Our dear friend Mr Frank Gallagher made a bet with me regarding which team Tom Lynch ends up selecting, But true to his form and his word
its totally useless

welsh
VERB
offensive
(welsh on)

Our dear friend Mr Frank Gallagher made a bet with me regarding which team Tom Lynch ends up selecting, But true to his form and his word
its totally useless
Geez that’s average if true.

welsh
VERB
offensive
(welsh on)

its totally useless
If you've watched Shameless at all, getting an empty bottle would be the expected payment of a bet by Frank.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you've watched Shameless at all, getting an empty bottle would be the expected payment of a bet by Frank.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
Well i intend on being here for a long time and everytime i respond to one of his posts there will be reference to his credibility due to his inability to honour his word.

Back