News Tom Lynch - RFA, Captaincy Rescinded

Remove this Banner Ad

You cannot get a compo pick for May. The AFL has stated that already.

Mate. I don't know about anyone else here on this board, but I've just had about enough of your "pearls of wisdom", no doubt garnered whilst living in that part of the world where all things are Victorian centred, and having absolutely no idea of what all AFL Clubs, north of the Murray, have to go through, just to satisfy you lot down there. For gawd's sake, it was only this week where Eddie was having a tantrum about his mob having a 6 day break after playing in WA. For f*cks sake, interstate clubs are doing that all the time. But not to worry, as long as Richmond can get one of the best KPFs and not have to pay anything, then the Victorian world is OK, and you're OK with that.
Now you might not believe this, but it's not a "rant" against Richmond, it's a "rant' against the AFL, who have allowed this Free Agency bullsh*t to occur in its present state, whereby any RFA can dictate where he wants to go, and the "receiving" club, usually one in the top 5-6, has to pay NOTHING, only his wages.
And as there are 10 Clubs in the Holy land, and that's where all the action is, so to speak, then the "receiving" club, can also supply his wife/girlfriend with a well paid job, outside of the salary cap of course, or a leased Audi, thanks to the Club's major sponsor and while all this is happening, the Clubs in the Non-football states have to pay their 1st-2nd year players overs, as per their manager's wishes, just to keep them so they don't miss their Mummy too much.

So finally, cause I've just about had enough of you lot coming onto our board, and having the audacity to preach to us what's best for us, all I need to say now is, you have no idea, so please, go back to your board and bask in the glory of another possible Premiership, and leave us alone, cause we don't appreciate your being here and we, sure as hell, don't agree with ONE f*.... thing you say.

Mate. I don't know about anyone else here on this board, but I've just had about enough of your "pearls of wisdom", no doubt garnered whilst living in that part of the world where all things are Victorian centred, and having absolutely no idea of what all AFL Clubs, north of the Murray, have to go through, just to satisfy you lot down there. For gawd's sake, it was only this week where Eddie was having a tantrum about his mob having a 6 day break after playing in WA. For f*cks sake, interstate clubs are doing that all the time. But not to worry, as long as Richmond can get one of the best KPFs and not have to pay anything, then the Victorian world is OK, and you're OK with that.
Now you might not believe this, but it's not a "rant" against Richmond, it's a "rant' against the AFL, who have allowed this Free Agency bullsh*t to occur in its present state, whereby any RFA can dictate where he wants to go, and the "receiving" club, usually one in the top 5-6, has to pay NOTHING, only his wages.
And as there are 10 Clubs in the Holy land, and that's where all the action is, so to speak, then the "receiving" club, can also supply his wife/girlfriend with a well paid job, outside of the salary cap of course, or a leased Audi, thanks to the Club's major sponsor and while all this is happening, the Clubs in the Non-football states have to pay their 1st-2nd year players overs, as per their manager's wishes, just to keep them so they don't miss their Mummy too much.

So finally, cause I've just about had enough of you lot coming onto our board, and having the audacity to preach to us what's best for us, all I need to say now is, you have no idea, so please, go back to your board and bask in the glory of another possible Premiership, and leave us alone, cause we don't appreciate your being here and we, sure as hell, don't agree with ONE f*.... thing you say.
I'm not sure why you are having a go at a poster that is just telling you what is actually happening? If May goes to Hawthorn or Collingwood, he isn't classed as a FA so there is no compensation. There was a thought that if both parties agree to tear up the contract he could become a FA but the AFL knocked that on the head this week.
He is contracted however and so your club should ask for as much as possible from the club he is going to.

I'm not sure why you are having a go at a poster that is just telling you what is actually happening? If May goes to Hawthorn or Collingwood, he isn't classed as a FA so there is no compensation. There was a thought that if both parties agree to tear up the contract he could become a FA but the AFL knocked that on the head this week.
He is contracted however and so your club should ask for as much as possible from the club he is going to.
And if the trade isn’t adequate value then we are under no obligation to agree.

And if the trade isn’t adequate value then we are under no obligation to agree.
Oh but our Victorian friends (fans & media) then reach for their playbook & say why keep someone who clearly doesn’t want to be there? Therefore you’ll just have to cop less in return...
Rinse, repeat.

I shall rephrase , I hope the Suns match Richmond and force a trade a get full + market value not free agency which the big powerful clubs are using to squeeze the life from those struggling

The Suns need help,not a free kick to Richmond

I shall rephrase , I hope the Suns match Richmond and force a trade a get full + market value not free agency which the big powerful clubs are using to squeeze the life from those struggling

The Suns need help,not a free kick to Richmond
Would love to know what your opinion of 'Full + Market' Value is as well as your opinion on which players Richmond would off load to get to this level

I hate the Pies as much as anyone I really really really do BUT
Original Bedwetter Caddy Ha Ha Ha Ha
GermBall Prestia Ha Ha Ha Ha
Self Entitled Richmond Fans that are cowards that hide behind Numbers and Money Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.

I have an idea-why not take the team that came 2nd last And is trying to get started and build something for the Sports Greater Good Best Player!!!!
Pay Up Biatches.

Mr Bods-returning back to Exile Now

Self Entitled Richmond Fans that are cowards that hide behind Numbers and Money Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.

I have an idea-why not take the team that came 2nd last And is trying to get started and build something for the Sports Greater Good Best Player!!!!
Pay Up Biatches.

Don't go boddsy.... noooo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Make the campaigners trade for him!

Pay Up Biatches.

Awesome news Bods

Pay Up Biatches.

Good to see you back mate , Thought you would make a comeback ;)

Now back to business - Take your #3 and be happy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back