MRP / Trib. Tom Lynch Tribunal Discussion - Not guilty free to play

Remove this Banner Ad

Tom Lynch, Richmond, has been charged with Striking Michael Hurley, Essendon, during the fourth quarter of the Round 13 match between Essendon and Richmond, played at TIO Stadium on Saturday August 22.The incident was classified as a direct referral to the Tribunal and the player cannot be offered an early plea.

Referring it to the Tribunal is insane

Hurley throwing his head back is the same as Vlaustin I would like to see the club challenge both staging fines as well but we won't because we are soft as *

Last edited:

Hurley throwing his head back is the same as Vlaustin I would like to see the club challenge both staging fines as well but we won't because we are soft as fu**

We can afford it. We should challenge everything.

Any logical person would look at that footage and say “ah now I understand why Tom is so frustrated, players are just abusing him and not even looking at the play”.

At least in the second article I posted the media narrative has changed a bit from Lynch is a monster.

Well, Gerard on SEN is saying it shouldn't have gone to the tribunal basically. He's confused as to why it's even been put before them.

he said that christian shouldve given the week off

Nah, he said he had the option to. He could basically have fined etc. I think Gerard indirectly called Christian out.

Hurley throwing his head back is the same as Vlaustin I would like to see the club challenge both staging fines as well but we won't because we are soft as fu**
is the hearing tonight or tomorrow night ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We can afford it. We should challenge everything.
Paying full price for a membership we can’t use, if he gets suspended for pushing that washed hack away and they just accept I’ll be furious

Whately said last week that mro should go over Lynch footage and look for something to give him a week for so he would have to explaìn himself to the tribunal. MRO is weak as piss. Our blokes getting done for staging and Hurley not is evidence of bias also.

Paying full price for a membership we can’t use, if he gets suspended for pushing that washed hack away and they just accept I’ll be furious

Agree 100%. Roll the dice. Let's waste everyones time.

Where were you on Saturday Richo? Traitor
I think it is actually time for the Club to sack Richo from his media involvement with the Club. He was that bad on Saturday, it sounded like Mark Robinson was on the call. The only way you could tell it wasnt him was there was no Slurring.

For the Tribunal, I hope the club brings footage of Ablett last year "bumper-baring" people in the head with the elbow and not getting anything. I mean to be honest ******* Kane Cornes has come out and said it shouldn't have been looked at.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back