Roast Tom Lynch - where's he at?

Remove this Banner Ad

if you really took an honest, long hard look at lynch’s career.. especially since the end of 2017.

its been pretty ordinary. he loves to play one great game followed by two ordinary ones.. and for a bloke thats classed as the elite “connector” he’s always been prone to the under no pressure turnover by foot when passing to a team mate.

everyone seems to remember the great games and gloss over the s**t ones for tommy.

he’ll be that player who in 10 years from now everyone will have completely forgotten he ever played for the club unless he hangs around like a bad smell after his career and coaches the women's team or something..

i honestly hope he hangs em up come years end, not gonna be there for our next finals push so he’s just clogging the list and holding the youth back.

really only want to hold onto a few over 30’s veterans come seasons end to help with continued development. tex up forward, sloane and smith in the middle and talia down back.. rest its time to move out the way and hand the reigns over to the next group..

Interesting listening to the after match press with Nicks and he is asked whether Thilthorpe is now "locked-in" to the top team and he states nobody is "locked-in"...maybe we need to apply that to more than the seniors then. The thing about Lynch that shits me is he is never held accountable for his poor games, as a senior player it should be on him to reduce the gap between good and poor games but his gap is like that of a sub 20 game player

Matty Nicks is full of s**t. Nobody locked in my ass. He couldn't even stop himself from selecting a hobbled Lynch as medical sub. Now he has the audacity to claim he cares about sensible selection policy.

Last edited:
Lynch was there for his expert anf by gum didn't it pay dividends.

You know, I couldn't care less about this amusing fiasco. However, I was furious during the gane when Lynch just ambled the ball throught their goals under no pressure, giving them an easy point when there were no easy points going. This showed a complete lack of game sense from this leader and could have been the difference in the end.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back