Will Lynch stay at the Suns?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

FloozyRoozy

Team Captain
Jun 16, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Hearing that North are front runners to acquire Tom Lynch next year from the Suns - multi million dollar offer

Will undoubtedly be amongst the top targets for many in the FA market next year, alongside Sloane, Robbie Gray, Tom McDonald, Andrew Gaff and Jeremy McGovern.

If push came to shove I wouldn't hesitate in offering a $7.5 million over 6 years to him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will undoubtedly be amongst the top targets for many in the FA market next year, alongside Sloane, Robbie Gray, Tom McDonald, Andrew Gaff and Jeremy McGovern.

If push came to shove I wouldn't hesitate in offering a $7.5 million over 6 years to him.
Sloane FA next year? That's something I could buy into. Love the way he plays his footy.

Article in the Herald Sun today about it being beneficial for the Suns to move Lynch on this year before FA next.

If he is un-signed next year it will rival the Kelly/Martin thread. He would nearly be the hottest property on the open market.

His worth would be 2 low 1st rounders IMO. His price would be throw the roof.

Why are north the front runner for every big name. Your hearing absolute bs mate North are rebuilding no big name wants them if lynch leaves it's cause he sick of loosing North aren't wining are they no see the problem North need to rebuild through the draft and get good young players like Carlton they're not getting any big names. Even josh Kelly rathers the blues over north and dusty doesn't want them even though they offered a massive deal even jasper pitard doesn't want them he signed for massive unders of what North offered him.

Why are north the front runner for every big name. Your hearing absolute bs mate North are rebuilding no big name wants them if lynch leaves it's cause he sick of loosing North aren't wining are they no see the problem North need to rebuild through the draft and get good young players like Carlton they're not getting any big names. Even josh Kelly rathers the blues over north and dusty doesn't want them even though they offered a massive deal even jasper pitard doesn't want them he signed for massive unders of what North offered him.
Quite simply, they aren't. They are just boasting about their offers to the media to get them in the news. They offered an unprecedented deal for Martin and were rejected, and it looks like unlikely that Kelly will join as well. They are becoming a bit of a joke

Article in the Herald Sun today about it being beneficial for the Suns to move Lynch on this year before FA next.

If he is un-signed next year it will rival the Kelly/Martin thread. He would nearly be the hottest property on the open market.

His worth would be 2 low 1st rounders IMO. His price would be throw the roof.

Its what they do in US sports to get something rather than nothing. But there are compo picks here and the ability to match.

I don't know who the front runners are but the Pies and Tigers have been working on him for some time. You would think Richmond would struggle with his salary demands post Dusty.

1 poster and you go on a rant like this??

Also you have zero idea who Kelly prefers, did you listen to the Martin interview to see how close we were and Pittard is terrible. Port paying him anything is massive overs.

Its what they do in US sports to get something rather than nothing. But there are compo picks here and the ability to match.

I don't know who the front runners are but the Pies and Tigers have been working on him for some time. You would think Richmond would struggle with his salary demands post Dusty.
Could be the first $2m a season player in the AFL...

Bur I expect the AFL will do everything possible to keep him as the franchise player at GCS.

Very unlikely he moves IMO

1 poster and you go on a rant like this??

Also you have zero idea who Kelly prefers, did you listen to the Martin interview to see how close we were and Pittard is terrible. Port paying him anything is massive overs.
Martin was close because you threw stupid amounts of money at him no one else would it was way overs even for Martin. And as for pitard you're team was the one targeting him for way more then he signed for and Kelly isn't stupid wouldn't even think of north Melbourne and many insiders say that he rathers carton and saints are ahead of you guys anyway I think Gold Coast have more chance North are a joke. Everyone watch out North are building a War chest, but can't sign anyone Steven Motlop doesn't even want you guys

Martin was close because you threw stupid amounts of money at him no one else would it was way overs even for Martin. And as for pitard you're team was the one targeting him for way more then he signed for and Kelly isn't stupid wouldn't even think of north Melbourne and many insiders say that he rathers carton and saints are ahead of you guys anyway I think Gold Coast have more chance North are a joke. Everyone watch out North are building a War chest, but can't sign anyone Steven Motlop doesn't even want you guys

Angry....

Many insiders. The iq on big footy reduces by the day.

Back