Free Agency Tom Lynch [moves to Richmond as a Restricted Free Agent]

Will Lynch stay at the Suns?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Personally i dont believe they will match the bid and let Lynch go if thats what he decides to come to Richmond which looks like finishing top 4
But say Lynch selects Hawks or Pies and the team finishes 6-10 then they would match and get 2 1st rounders
Gun what your saying is:

Rich: 14/18 + 14/18 vs pick 5

Or

H or C: 9/13 + 11/18 vs pick 5

If gold cost look at this and go yep we match hawks and collingwood and not richmond because those offers are way better then richmonds thus giving up pick 5 then there list manager needs to find a new profession.

Last edited:
Gun what your saying is:

Rich: 14/18 + 14/18 vs pick 5

Or

H or C: 9/13 + 11/18 vs pick 5

If gold cost look at this and go yep we match hawks and collingwood and not richmond because those offers are way better then richmonds then there list manager needs to find a new profession.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Amen brother.

Just curious, why you think Richmond can offer only 2 late 1st rounders. Surely, Richmond could do some trades to upgrade this year pick to 5-10?
We do not have a player that is worth a 10-12 spot upgrade to our predicted pick and thats the truth of the matter , In a strong draft like this year other clubs will not be giving up a top 10 pick for any of the players that Richmond would consider to let go and Richmond certainly are not going to give up a Rioli,Vlastuin,Butler,Higgins just to get Lynch into the team.

Top 5 pick is Gold this year - Gold Coast wont be dragging a player like Lynch through this type of negotiation, I remember Neil Balme being interviewed regarding trading a player for unders back when he was at geelong and his answer was Its all swings and round abouts thats the pick the other team had and the player wanted to go so we needed to facilitate the trade due to the service he had provided to our club.

Clubs dont have lines that cant be crossed and with the situation where the players association are pushing the AFL for more player freedom and a club thats an AFL franchise will not be the club thats going to stand their ground and be pig headed when they have a pick #5 as a compo
They will be told to get this done without mess

Just think about it realistically , Dangerfield was worth way way more than what Adelaide got for him #9+#28+Gore ( who was a very late pick thats been delisted i believe) so really a 1st and 2nd rounder - Adelaide could have matched but didnt and avoided the rubbish due to respect they had for Dangerfield
If the Compo pick was #5 for Dangerfield then no trade would have needed to be done and Adelaide would have taken it and wished Danger the best and thanked him for his services.

Last year Gold Coast traded Pick 21, Pick 26, Pick 37 + Gold Coast 2018 2nd round pick (19-24) Trying to get a top 5 pick this year, I cant for the life of me see them leaving a pick #5 compo pick for what Richmond could possibly offer them 2 picks 15-22 - Just think about how important and how much the top 5 pick is valued this year

The Chances are he probably will stay and that would be the most likely outcome or select Collingwood but there is no trade possible that any Gold Coast supporter will be happy with but just imagine what Hawks & Crows supporters felt for what they received for Buddy & Danger and if Martin left last year Richmond would have got #18 and would have had to live with it.

No.
If Gold Coast want to keep him, they can give him a godfather offer no Victorian club can match.

If they are ok with him leaving, they can trade for him or take the compo.
You know what offer means.

It doesn’t mean that he has to take it.

Compo pick

He lands at pies simple

Steak knifes will be fasolo or Thomas for a low pick in exchange

So they will get pick 4 and Thomas/ fasolo

Pies get lynch and early 4 th back

Compo pick

He lands at pies simple

....and you just happen to support Collingwood. An amazing coincidence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And you think you're in the know ...... didn't you embarrass yourself enough last year??
Everywhere Ol Snakey Boy.

Just like when you said a nano second after the Delisted Billy Hartung ended up at North.

You claimed he was a better player than Grant Birchall. If that's not embarrassing yourself, I don't know what is.

....and you just happen to support Collingwood. An amazing coincidence.
Some of your suggestions make his actually reasonable , Pot Kettle Black

Somebody will actually take the time to go through all your claims and make a thread about it 1 day just to show others what not to post

Think he is going.

Suns will take the compo pick (will be pick 4 since either the Lions or the Saints will pass us in the back half of the season).
Suns will also get an end of 1st round priority pick from the AFL b/c of all the players who have left.
That package better than any trade deal, so they will take it.

He will go the Pies, so Eddie won't say anything about the priority picks (just like he said nothing when priority picks delivered the 2010 flag).

AFL will insist on a big whack of a contract for Tom if he leaves. Same as when Buddy went to the Swans. An unhappy AFL is a vindictive AFL. Hope the Pie's books are clean.

Compo pick

He lands at pies simple

No they won't. Fasolo wants to go home not too the Gold Coast and Thomas isn't going anywhere.

Ok so I’ve mentioned it several time on this forum that Tiggies & Hawkers will be disappointed once he decides

This is fact and all will be reviled soon

Sent from my Warped mind
TBH I don't really care.... more having a go at that flop snake

Some of your suggestions make his actually reasonable , Pot Kettle Black

Somebody will actually take the time to go through all your claims and make a thread about it 1 day just to show others what not to post

Will this involve collating all his failed accounts?

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

No they won't. Fasolo wants to go home not too the Gold Coast and Thomas isn't going anywhere.

Both are currently not contracted though

At least 6 changes to our list this off season

Do the maths

20 out of contract so who goes?

2 vic metro players , I nga (f/s or nga all) 2 recruits and I other pick to come in would be the go

Smith, Blair,sack?,broom?aish?

Oh and appleppy needs a upgrade

Ok so I’ve mentioned it several time on this forum that Tiggies & Hawkers will be disappointed once he decides

This is fact and all will be reviled soon

Sent from my Warped mind

Don’t be so sure mate. It’s early days in the marathon. Any Dons fan will tell you JOM had signed with em all year in 2016.

Frawley was going to the Cats. And no one had any idea we’d signed McEvoy and Lake until after it was announced.

Don’t believe the media hype. Blokes like Slobbo are throwing a ton of darts and hoping one lands. They’ve got no ferken idea.

Back