Free Agency Tom Lynch [moves to Richmond as a Restricted Free Agent]

Will Lynch stay at the Suns?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

bwahahahahaha The dummy spits happening already.
You wouldn't want to have been one of the top contributers in this thread, or worse still, be a mod who is one of the top contributers only for your club not landing your man. Tom Lynch was always going to be a Pie. Suck it up.

bwahahahahaha The dummy spits happening already.
You wouldn't want to have been one of the top contributers in this thread, or worse still, be a mod who is one of the top contributers only for your club not landing your man. Tom Lynch was always going to be a Pie. Suck it up.
Who is the Dummy spitting mod ?

On over a Million dollars a year if thats the type of game he is going to put out i think Collingwood might just be the place he belongs

have you seen how many free agents the pies have, i highly doubt they cant afford to keep DeGeoy and sign Lynch.

How does having alot of free agents help Collingwood in the salary cap ? Love to know who your free agents are

If they are crap you just delist them and if they are any good then you either have to pay them 'More' to stay or they will leave , But having free agents is not a benefit to the Salary Cap

How does having alot of free agents help Collingwood in the salary cap ? Love to know who your free agents are

If they are crap you just delist them and if they are any good then you either have to pay them 'More' to stay or they will leave , But having free agents is not a benefit to the Salary Cap
Why do you post so over the top desperate in this Tommy Lynch thread for all the time? Relax buddy your tiger's are an awesome premiership team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Greenwood who is on about 450k can just go.. frees up 450.
Varcoe would be on 350-400k, can take a pay cut or leave
Fasolo would be on 350-400k he will probably leave
Elliott is probably on 400-600k, he would take a pay cut or be moved on as injury prone.
Oxley, Goldsack, Blair etc would all be on decent coin.
WHE, Shaz and JT are the only ones along with DeGoey that probably deserve pay rises.

Last edited:
Greenwood who is on about 450k can just go.. frees up 450.
Varcoe would be on 350-400k, can take a pay cut or leave
Fasolo would be on 350-400k he will probably leave
Elliott is probably on 400-600k, he would take a pay cut or be moved on as injury prone.
Oxley, Goldsack, Blair etc would all be on decent coin.
WHE, Shaz and JT are the only ones along with DeGoey that probably deserve pay rises.
You said Free Agents !!! Thats why i asked you how free agents make a difference

Players you mentioned are not all free agents , You probably meant uncontracted players , Every club would have at least 10-15 this time of the year
Richmond currently have 18 uncontracted players

Who is the Dummy spitting mod ?

On over a Million dollars a year if thats the type of game he is going to put out i think Collingwood might just be the place he belongs
I think you'll find, he seems to have checked out of the GC and the end of season now can't come quick enough for him.

Fairly sure he meant uncontracted players, not free agents. Almost half our squad is out of contract. We’re in a position where we can move a lot of dead wood on to make room. Greenwood’s $450k will be off the books, Reid has re-signed on minimum chips for a year down from $600k, Fasolo and Elliott aren’t in a position to be demanding big contracts, and that’s just off the top of my head.

Back