Free Agency Tom Lynch [moves to Richmond as a Restricted Free Agent]

Will Lynch stay at the Suns?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m not a troll and I’m not arrogant. I just present facts. I am also capable of having a mature discussion about Lynch, something you don’t seem keen on doing.

Simple question. Why wouldn’t Lynch want to join Richmond?
Why didn’t Treloar want to join Richmond.
Richmond finally join the premiership club and they act like their the only club that has ever won one hahaha! Late to the party, but the first kicked out.

Yep, and none of your premiership heros will be wanting a pay rise either.
We have 10-12 players that are the core of the team & The rest are all interchangeable without any integral players

Cotchin,Martin,Prestia,Caddy

Nankervis,Riewoldt,Rioli,Grigg

Cotchin,Martin,Caddy,Prestia

1/Martin - $1.2 mil
2/ Cotchin - $800k
3/ Riewoldt , Rance , Prestia - $700k
4/ Caddy,Astbury,Nankervis,Vlastuin -$400k
5/ Grigg , Rioli ,Grimes- $350k

I think the Tigers have their players pretty well aligned and the remaining players are just role players
No Hero's No Stars just soldiers

We have 10-12 players that are the core of the team & The rest are all interchangeable without any integral players

Cotchin,Martin,Prestia,Caddy

Nankervis,Riewoldt,Rioli,Grigg

Cotchin,Martin,Caddy,Prestia

1/Martin - $1.2 mil
2/ Cotchin - $800k
3/ Riewoldt , Rance , Prestia - $700k
4/ Caddy,Astbury,Nankervis,Vlastuin -$400k
5/ Grigg , Rioli ,Grimes- $350k

I think the Tigers have their players pretty well aligned and the remaining players are just role players
No Hero's No Stars just soldiers
Lol.

Was more than your post deserved, but i'm a charitable man, even added a full stop.
You know SFA about Richmond so your post is as i mentioned -

Lets see what you know about Tigers, What would Riewoldt,Rance,Cotchin,Prestia be getting ? I'll make it easier for you google is your friend and its all been in the media.

When you finish there i will give you your next home work with a bunch of names you never heard of until you watched the GF

Plus, TIMMEH.....with Ollie and Cyril at their feet.

Amirite dan lucas?
Your always right Abasi!!!!!!
This time you may be a little confused though, Ollie will be lacing the ball perfectly into Lynch and Timmeh. No crummers necessary!

You know SFA about Richmond so your post is as i mentioned -

Lets see what you know about Tigers, What would Riewoldt,Rance,Cotchin,Prestia be getting ? I'll make it easier for you google is your friend and its all been in the media.

When you finish there i will give you your next home work with a bunch of names you never heard of until you watched the GF
You spelt 'I'm a Muppet' wrong.

Why didn’t Treloar want to join Richmond.
Richmond finally join the premiership club and they act like their the only club that has ever won one hahaha! Late to the party, but the first kicked out.
Collingwood were a more attractive destination at that time. For what it’s worth I rated your list higher back then too. I don’t begrudge Adam for picking Collingwood, I just didn’t appreciate his comments after he made the switch. Seemed a bit odd considering he was apparently set for Richmond. People don’t forget that kind of stuff and in the end it came back to bite him on the arse. We all had a good laugh at him and he seems the type that takes banter pretty well. I actually rate his work on SEN.

I think both clubs are happy with how things have worked out since the trade. Hopefully Adam isn’t too pissed off he missed out on a flag and experiences some success with the Pies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree with that all apart from the “was set to go to Richmond” narrative that I see a lot of Tigers fans carry. He was never going to Richmond, they were always doing the chasing.

His comments were definitely tongue-in-cheek and most would agree at the time of the trade he was right. It’s just one of the funny things in footy and he’s not the first or last to miss out on a flag (of course it happened to the Pies).

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Lynch will stay at GC, they should be able to afford him until a few young guys start bobbing their heads looking for decent money
if they can preform over the coming years.

Richmond will have 1 of the youngest List's in the AFL next year (probably one of bottom 4 youngest lists)

Richmond will also have 30 players on $200k or less - just do the maths

Really 30 you name em, I'll name who's being paid more
Martin and your other top 3 would be at least 30 %
Apart from that

Prestia, edwards, caddy, grimes, nankervis, Ellis , houli, hampson,vaustin ,
That's 13

Collingwood were a more attractive destination at that time. For what it’s worth I rated your list higher back then too. I don’t begrudge Adam for picking Collingwood, I just didn’t appreciate his comments after he made the switch. Seemed a bit odd considering he was apparently set for Richmond. People don’t forget that kind of stuff and in the end it came back to bite him on the arse. We all had a good laugh at him and he seems the type that takes banter pretty well. I actually rate his work on SEN.

I think both clubs are happy with how things have worked out since the trade. Hopefully Adam isn’t too pissed off he missed out on a flag and experiences some success with the Pies.

Mate he's very happy for you guys and happy at the pies , been injured so maybe the bests to come
With cox by l reports really looking the goods maybe a some point he might be cream
Anyway he stays at suns or its us
Big family man
Big pie family
It would devastate them

Really 30 you name em, I'll name who's being paid more
Martin and your other top 3 would be at least 30 %
Apart from that

Prestia, edwards, caddy, grimes, nankervis, Ellis , houli, hampson,vaustin ,
That's 13
Markov
Menadue
Short
C.Ellis
R.Garthwait
M.Chol
T.Stengle
C.Moore
I.Soldo
J.Townsend - Extremely lucky to get a contract , was looking at being a carpenter 6 weeks ago
Nankervis -1st contract signed for 2 years
Miles - No takers kept for depth
Conca - No Takers kept for depth will be delisted next year
Bolton (1st year player)
Lloyd - No takers so token contract
Graham (1st year player)
McIntosh
Broad (Lucky to be on the list until 9 weeks ago)
Drummond
Castagna (Rookie upgrade)
Butler (1st resigning after 2 years injured)

7 new draftee's coming in this year

Border line possible delistings in 2018
Hampson - will be delisted
Griffiths - Possibly delisted due to concussion issue's

Prestia,Rance,Cotchin,Riewoldt,Martin - Roughly $4.2-$4.3 mil

Markov
Menadue
Short
C.Ellis
R.Garthwait
M.Chol
T.Stengle
C.Moore
I.Soldo
J.Townsend - Extremely lucky to get a contract , was looking at being a carpenter 6 weeks ago
Nankervis -1st contract signed for 2 years
Miles - No takers kept for depth
Conca - No Takers kept for depth will be delisted next year
Bolton (1st year player)
Lloyd - No takers so token contract
Graham (1st year player)
McIntosh
Broad (Lucky to be on the list until 9 weeks ago)
Drummond
Castagna (Rookie upgrade)
Butler (1st resigning after 2 years injured)

7 new draftee's coming in this year

Border line possible delistings in 2018
Hampson
Griffiths

Well that's all good Nankervis conca miles all changed clubs or in the case of conca is on second contract after being a big draft pick and would a least be on average 320k wage
The newbies don't count YET
all clubs can say be same
I repeat family loves us
Should have seen him as a young boy
Bucks bucks. Bucks
Hmmm

I honestly think Hawthorn are a massive contender.

And that assumption is because of his famiy being long term legend status , his idolisation of bucks as a kid , the 23 played they have out of contract , the friendship with current players (sack) , your gut feeling or collingwood getting him
MAYBE KILLER COX. will explode

Back