Rumour Tom Lynch

Where will Lynch be in 2019?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

The 1st line gave it away.

No one drinks that s**t
Puts hairs on yer’ chest!
Seriously, EB in glass (not can) chilled until it is almost freezing on a hot day is the best beer going around.
It would be in the top 5 things I miss about WA.
It is so bitter it makes VB (vomit bombs) taste like Passiona :cool:

Puts hairs on yer’ chest!
Seriously, EB in glass (not can) chilled until it is almost freezing on a hot day is the best beer going around.
It would be in the top 5 things I miss about WA.
It is so bitter it makes VB (vomit bombs) taste like Passiona :cool:
You’ve got issues:drunk:

The 1st line gave it away.

No one drinks that s**t

I spent 6 weeks in Perth a couple years back and I actually didn't mind Emu Bitter. Of course there were better, but didn't mind it at all.

Went to a micro brewery (can't remember the name) one beer (can't remember the name) was so revolting to me that I ran to nearest bathroom to commi, unfortunately I went into the lady's bathroom. I was called a dumb Yank and that was that.

I spent 6 weeks in Perth a couple years back and I actually didn't mind Emu Bitter. Of course there were better, but didn't mind it at all.

Went to a micro brewery (can't remember the name) one beer (can't remember the name) was so revolting to me that I ran to nearest bathroom to commi, unfortunately I went into the lady's bathroom. I was called a dumb Yank and that was that.

Probably Geelong Bitter.

Not every day you open a thread about Tom Lynch and find a discussion about Emu Bitter.

Lynch - gun, will stay at Gold Coast. AFL will make sure of it.
EB - nasty stuff, one can of it would unblock a 20 year old sink.
To be fair Export’s pretty good. I still remember when all pubs in Perth were either Emu Bitter or Swan Draught, I think only one remains and that’s the Naval Base hotel (or was last time I drive down Stock Rd)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we finish bottom and get pick 2 in compensation I think we would take it and run, 2MP is coming along nicely as our next power forward

If we finish any higher, which I think we will its going to cost any suitor an arm and a leg and potentially a finger from the other hand. Interesting times

BTW, I think he will stay, why? has had big offers before and knocked them back, his girlfriend is a GC girl

If we finish bottom and get pick 2 in compensation I think we would take it and run, 2MP is coming along nicely as our next power forward

If we finish any higher, which I think we will its going to cost any suitor an arm and a leg and potentially a finger from the other hand. Interesting times

BTW, I think he will stay, why? has had big offers before and knocked them back, his girlfriend is a GC girl

If GC finish better than 15th they would be foolish not to force another club to trade for Lynch's services. Those top 4-5 players in this draft though are bloody good compo for losing Lynch. 3 of them are key forwards that will probably end up at least as good as Lynch, and with Lukosius, I'd be surprised if he doesn't end up being the best key forward in the comp 5 years from now.

Tom Rockliff's girlfriend is a Brisbane girl. It's not necessarily the clincher.

It's completely fine. Better than most shitty Australian beers, VB, Carlton Draught etc.

Usually the morons decry it without irony as they sip their Heineken or Corona.

Already has a property in Malvern I believe.
Malvern East. A mate is renting it. Only gave them a 1 year lease. They tried to extend and were declined.

Back