Tom Mitchell, Broken leg.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CD Xbow

Club Legend
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I guess the obvious question is whether Tom Mitchell will be allowed to use his adamantium claws during play?
He'll be handy cutting oranges at Half Time whilst he's out with injury!
Marking the ball is always going to be a problem.
You know how much I hate to correct you Grumble, but marking will not be problem at all, with the ball skewered by the claws I would expect some real speccy one handers. The problem becomes one of disposing of the deflated Sherrin.

Shaking hands is defineitely out as is self abuse.

grumbleguts

Premium Gold
AFL Club
Hawthorn
You know how much I hate to correct you Grumble, but marking will not be problem at all, with the ball skewered by the claws I would expect some real speccy one handers. The problem becomes one of disposing of the deflated Sherrin.

Shaking hands is defineitely out as is self abuse.
Yep, should have seen that one coming.. On the other hand... definitely is spelled definitely. :)

But I meant he would slice it in four pieces that would just fly past, didn't consider skewering.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Interesting story on AFL about Charlie Dixon coming back from his broken leg & dislocated ankle that was done in round 21 last year.

It seems that they thought he would be ready to go round 1 but soreness has set him back.

I would have thought a round 1 start for such a big fella would have been pretty bloody optimistic!

SarahSmiles

Proud owner of the 1,999,999th post on the S.F.A.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Chelsea, AFC Wimbeldon, Renegades
I’m just disappointed that no one has photoshopped Tom mitchell’s Face onto wolverine’s body....;) ;) ;)
Screen Shot 2019-03-13 at 10.16.52 am.png

This is genuinely nightmare material...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TazHawk15

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
There are no other teams
The guy is a beast and regardless of when he comes back, I'm sure that he'll make sure he's done his best, to come back that same beast.
I have a feeling if we are in contention then we will see Tommy sometime in August, if we are out of the top 8 picture then its cotton wool time.

Top Bottom