Stratton_Gun

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 4, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Manchester United
Same source that allowed me to say Stratton would be captain in Feb. Scully will be in this week, Chad Round 3, unless a setback is suffered in the meantime.
If you are right about the last 2 then I will be very optimistic Round 18 if we are still in the hunt for finals. I'll take you on face value you're right about Stratton

Same source that allowed me to say Stratton would be captain in Feb. Scully will be in this week, Chad Round 3, unless a setback is suffered in the meantime.
Is that you, Clarko?

Just to support HR ....
He’s been moved inside away from prying eyes for his rehab ... for those who know we have seen this B4 😎

Just to support HR ....
He’s been moved inside away from prying eyes for his rehab ... for those who know we have seen this B4 😎
^^^^
This is the kinda stuff I ❤ about BF

Just to support HR ....

My daughter keeps sending me Instagram photos of Tom on holidays, seems like a new one every day.
Each day, he’s at a new beachside holiday spot.

Is this part of the smokescreen?

Last edited:

Hawk_francais

Cancelled
Sep 20, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Is our medical team that good? Wow!
Even one bout of soreness could force them into a cautious approach. No medical team is good enough to see into the future.

Just yesterday Burgoyne was talking about our medical team being focused on the player's long term welfare rather than short term benefits.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May 10, 2007
Bonbeach
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal Fc Portland Trailblazers
If you are right about the last 2 then I will be very optimistic Round 18 if we are still in the hunt for finals. I'll take you on face value you're right about Stratton

Told you I wasn't talking bollocks, looking forward to seeing Scully run out on Sunday.

SHAKESPEARE

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 21, 2009
AFL Club
Hawthorn
20190409_182118.jpg

unnamed (19).gif

May 3, 2018
Central Coast NSW
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Detroit Pistons
BUPA Report - re Tom Mitchell
Reigning Brownlow Medallist Tom Mitchell also provided an update on his recovery, following his leg injury in January.

“The rehab is going really well, my strength is going well and feeling really strong,” the midfielder said.

“The bone is healing well also.

“I will meet with the surgeon again in about a month to go through some final x-rays, but everything is progressing as expected, which is great.”

On the downside the club website has now listed Mitchell as being Indefinite to Season now. They seriously know how to mess with our emotions the HFC 😩

Last edited:
Oct 21, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Watch the BUPA report. Doesn't seem very indefinite to me. He's saying I'm ready to go... but I have to wait for the doctors OK.

On the other hand, the Grant Birchall silence is DEAFENING.

PS: I always thought that lady named Hannah was boring on BUPA.
The new one is in a class of her own.
Have they pulled the vid? Its blank now, dont tease me like that

Remove this Banner Ad

Back