Recommitted Tom Mitchell [contracted and staying at Hawthorn]

If he were to be traded, what would Hawthorn get in return?

• Two good 1st round picks

• Top 10 pick and change

• A 1st & a 2nd

• Later 1st round pick

• Two 2nd rounders

• Early 2nd rounder

• Other 2nd round pick

• Less than a 2nd rounder

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Clarkson and Hawthorn have a record of unethical trading.

Not disclosing Hay’s mental health issues and Croad’s being dishonest about moving to WA permanently.

Stay away from the Hawks getting rid of a player.
Trent Croad was gone before Clarkson got there

Im trying to come up with something fair aha! You probably wouldn't get Pick 14 for Mitchel anyway
If Adam Saad can get Pick 8, a prolific ball winner like Mitchell is a top 10 pick every day of the week.

You know how clubs rate Mitchell when a guy can regularly rack up huge disposals like him and never gets tagged.
This comment shows a disregard for his place in the chain, and why he's currently not a great fit for Hawthorn.
2nd for possessions in the league, 16th for contested possessions, 2nd for uncontested possessions, 1st for handballs.

He gets it 35+ times a game and does little damage because he no longer has Isaac Smith, Ricky Henderson, Tom Scully or any other outside or damaging mids to give it to. That's why he doesn't get tagged, and why JOM does. Put him in a side with better users, and the 35 times he gets it will cut sides to pieces, as he did in 2018.

This comment shows a disregard for his place in the chain, and why he's currently not a great fit for Hawthorn.
2nd for possessions in the league, 16th for contested possessions, 2nd for uncontested possessions, 1st for handballs.

He gets it 35+ times a game and does little damage because he no longer has Isaac Smith, Ricky Henderson, Tom Scully or any other outside or damaging mids to give it to. That's why he doesn't get tagged, and why JOM does. Put him in a side with better users, and the 35 times he gets it will cut sides to pieces, as he did in 2018.
The question was actually asked to Tom Morris on the Live blog a while back I believe. He said an end of First rounder as well from memory

The question was actually asked to Tom Morris on the Live blog a while back I believe. He said an end of First rounder as well from memory
Well if Tom Morris says so.... 🥴

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not doubting his ability. Full respect to him as he won a Brownlow and they just don't go handing them out to anyone.

I was just highlighting the fact that oppo coaches don't value his 35 plus possessions each week that much.

I'm not doubting his ability. Full respect to him as he won a Brownlow and they just don't go handing them out to anyone.

I was just highlighting the fact that oppo coaches don't value his 35 plus possessions each week that much.
Yeah, I’ve already explained this.

Titch has been tagged more in 2021. A fair bit more.

No he hasn't lol, I've watched him almost every week. DRASTICALLY less tags than recent years.
LUL you don't. Jaeger has copped half a tag at most this year which was in the 2nd Adelaide game. Where Schoenberg ran with him and Titch in a pretty even split. Titch has been tagged more.

LUL you don't. Jaeger has copped half a tag at most this year which was in the 2nd Adelaide game. Where Schoenberg ran with him and Titch in a pretty even split. Titch has been tagged more.
Ugghhh what?

Neither has been tagged because neither has been even remotely damaging lol.

If you count your opposition simply paying attention to you at contests, then every inside midfielder in the comp has been tagged. Tagging is where the opposition midfielder literally follows you everywhere around the field, including matching their resting/bench timings as well.

Ugghhh what?

Neither has been tagged because neither has been even remotely damaging lol.

If you count your opposition simply paying attention to you at contests, then every inside midfielder in the comp has been tagged. Tagging is where the opposition midfielder literally follows you everywhere around the field, including matching their resting/bench timings as well.
LOL, Titch has been tagged a couple times this season mate.

Back