Nostradamus Lives Tom Mitchell to Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Missed a lot of the game as I was in between flights. I did see that goal which was impressive. Saw him turn it over with rushed kicks like he has done all year more often than he did anything as good as that goal. I'd like to keep him but meh. I wouldn't sell the farm for him either. Hope his suitors will though!

Missed a lot of the game as I was in between flights. I did see that goal which was impressive. Saw him turn it over with rushed kicks like he has done all year more often than he did anything as good as that goal. I'd like to keep him but meh. I wouldn't sell the farm for him either. Hope his suitors will though!
You must want him if you've offered a 5 year deal
As we have
He's a fantastic midfielder
http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...-join-hawthorn-this-week-20161003-grtxcc.html

Give it 12 months.

It will be on an odd feeling if this goes ahead to watch a hawks game and actually like one of your players.

normally dont like them until we poach them.

Though I still follow Minton Connell and Leon Higgins when they moved :p

It will be on an odd feeling if this goes ahead to watch a hawks game and actually like one of your players.

normally dont like them until we poach them.

Though I still follow Minton Connell and Leon Higgins when they moved :p
Minton-Connell was a favourite of mine. Those flowing locks.

Still confident Abasi ? I just wish they'd hurry up and get it over with one way or another.
I've been having a bit of a laugh, but yeah, pretty confident.
Swans could always find the cash, but it seems like it might be a bit late for that now if the stories about him and his old man heading south together are true.

If he's still not announced a decision prior to your B&F then it might be seen to be evidence that he's out the door....or even that he might announce he's staying on the night. So I'm not sure that an announcement is imminent.

Not many players hold off talks for half a season then re-sign though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The interesting part will be getting the trade done if it gets to that
Another O'Keefe stand-off, or has everyone improved the way they work with other clubs.

I certainly would like to think that clubs would have gotten better at it over the years, rather than trying to screw each other around.

Another O'Keefe stand-off, or has everyone improved the way they work with other clubs.

I certainly would like to think that clubs would have gotten better at it over the years, rather than trying to screw each other around.

You would think, but who knows?

I think we should just change the rules, trade without consent and more open free agency.

It will all play out what happens happens, i just find the weeks leading up where everyone guesses the dull part

Both are professional clubs. There will be offers and counter-offers and a trade will get done.

If he goes it is because we wont pay him, So i agree, swans will get it done because its their choice not to give him what he can get or to come close, if that makes sense. If we were offering the same amount and he said trade me to Hawthorn I would think the club potentially digs in more at the trade table.

If he goes it is because we wont pay him, So i agree, swans will get it done because its their choice not to give him what he can get or to come close, if that makes sense. If we were offering the same amount and he said trade me to Hawthorn I would think the club potentially digs in more at the trade table.
Some mail posted on the D&T board that he'll stay if the Swans revise their offer.

I guess it's all in the Swans court now.

And they may still find some more money, if they change their mind on who wont be getting payrises next year and the year after. But all the talk is that over 4 years the difference is massive and he was told there wasnt any more money.

So he has had an entire year looking at players on far more coin than him and knowing he did better than them. Especially on GF day where he was one of the few solid Swans players.

And they may still find some more money, if they change their mind on who wont be getting payrises next year and the year after. But all the talk is that over 4 years the difference is massive and he was told there wasnt any more money.

So he has had an entire year looking at players on far more coin than him and knowing he did better than them. Especially on GF day where he was one of the few solid Swans players.

hey if he resigns we can always work on that Tippett and Rohan to hawthorn trade

hey if he resigns we can always work on that Tippett and Rohan to hawthorn trade
V2R7g5dLmAVS36hVxZR5H2cmYdaJdvGJradiNNPZdq7M5SvYCT8Ia-2Mi7oyGuKn8h-_c_StncApyJB8Hzod8QF0r66KRo9TWHZ1p7lZOLx1PYuDahGEDaMMrBk=w320-h240-nc

Some mail posted on the D&T board that he'll stay if the Swans revise their offer.

I guess it's all in the Swans court now.

Pretty much

Apparently we are getting Fyfe in a year dont forget :p

We get them for free and you pay 50% of their salaries?

Rohan really choked after having some great games late in the season. Form just vanished come finals time.

Yep allergic to grand finals, talent is there (not saying he is a star) anyway better not get started

Remove this Banner Ad

Back