Traded Tom Mitchell - Traded to Collingwood as part of 3-way trade (details tbc)

Remove this Banner Ad

I do not, i can imagine there's a good player at 25 or 27 (depending on if Henry is traded and we push for the other.)

Add that with 24 & 6 and i am happy.
Agreed, I'd rather 6, 24 & 27. We have a good record of developing talent and we REALLY need as much talented youth on the list as we can get.

Ideally add pick 19 if O'meara goes to GWS.
I'd even like to see a pick slide with turning pick 6 into multiple picks in the low teens once GWS finish trading out Hopper.

Agreed, I'd rather 6, 24 & 27. We have a good record of developing talent and we REALLY need as much talented youth on the list as we can get.

Ideally add pick 19 if O'meara goes to GWS.
I'd even like to see a pick slide with turning pick 6 into multiple picks in the low teens once GWS finish trading out Hopper.
If GWS let us rob them like that, then they need to fold.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If GWS are offering 18 or 19 for O'Meara, the Mitchell deal may not get done. Would be brave to go into the season with Amon as our most experienced mid with Worpel another 50 games behind
We aren't pushing Mitchell out two years in a row just to tell him sorry we need you to stay now, only way he stays is if Collingwood are not willing/able to give us something decent (27) or that pick slide.

If GWS are offering 18 or 19 for O'Meara, the Mitchell deal may not get done. Would be brave to go into the season with Amon as our most experienced mid with Worpel another 50 games behind
Why? The play has been made. Tom's not staying now.

Why? The play has been made. Tom's not staying now.
If Collingwood don't offer something worthwhile now there is no point taking a pick that is 40+ as the other mids will get more time to grow in there with JOM gone. If we get something at least inside 30 we will still trade Mitchell

If Collingwood don't offer something worthwhile now there is no point taking a pick that is 40+ as the other mids will get more time to grow in there with JOM gone. If we get something at least inside 30 we will still trade Mitchell
He’s gone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back