Traded Tom Mitchell - Traded to Collingwood as part of 3-way trade (details tbc)

Remove this Banner Ad

So there been hardly any talk between Pies and Hawks on this Trade Then.

Might not even Happen yet

How do you come up with these conclusions Dave?

He said we had other priorities which we have completed and have interest in Mitchell and if it happens obviously Hawks have to be happy with the deal it was a respectful answer on a guy in contract.

I expect it gets done late in the day.

He said we had other priorities which we have completed and have interest in Mitchell and if it happens obviously Hawks have to be happy with the deal it was a respectful answer on a guy in contract.

Doubt Today might be tommorow night but Hopefully Earlier

Wrighty was always the most boring interview on trade radio even in his time at the Hawks, gave away nothing.

Gives the media donuts

Wrighty was always the most boring interview on trade radio even in his time at the Hawks, gave away nothing.

Gives the media donuts

I thought he showed Pies were pretty keen but had see what happens pretty straight forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

27 is the most reasonable outcome, especially if we are paying salary.

Ironic too, because it started as the compensation Port received for Amon. Would be pretty funny if we ended up with it.

Would you take 33? (Im working on the assumption we trade 25 and 33 for henry and 41 or 50). That might be middle ground between what pies and hawthorn want.

Doubtful, if Jaeger is going and we’re not actually trying to move Titch then we can just keep him.

I do agree its probably more likely you trade one or the other not both. I was more talking about what you would take for mitchell if o'meara stays.

I do agree its probably more likely you trade one or the other not both. I was more talking about what you would take for mitchell if o'meara stays.
Hawks supporters would be happy with a pick in the 20's for Mitchell. The 25 from Geelong or the 27 Collingwood already have. 41 is a Collingwood pipedream that just isn't worth it, if that's the best they can do we'd just keep him.

They're both going.

He’s gone.
IF, SYL.

There's always IFs.

I can't see a reality where Collingwood don't offer 27 for Tom, if they do he's gone.

If not and they refuse to go inside the 30, Tom stays.

Win win.

Jaeger leaving, to either GWS or Freo (GWS preferably for us), would be also the look out.

Former brownlow medalist, we want premium (obviously not a first rounder due to his age)
Still a very good player, wouldn't be surprised if he's top 5 and in brownlow contention in 2023.

He'd be the steal of this trade period, even for 27.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back