Analysis Tom Mitchell

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok, if you have to choose between Parker and Mitchell, who stays? And if we have to give up 2 years of picks to get Mills from the academy who do we trade out for high draft picks

I'd take Mitchell over Mills any day of the week. Even in the few chances he's had, he has well and truly shown himself to be more than capable at AFL level and the type of player every team would love to have at their disposal. Mills (at risk of sounding very condescending) is just another kid with potential.

I'd take Mitchell over Mills any day of the week. Even in the few chances he's had, he has well and truly shown himself to be more than capable at AFL level and the type of player every team would love to have at their disposal. Mills (at risk of sounding very condescending) is just another kid with potential.
I'm fairly tired of this business of you all completely missing the point of what I'm saying

You will do no such thing.
I don't understand why its a problem? You already support Sydney, West Coast and Collingwood, just add whatever team he gets traded to

I don't understand why its a problem? You already support Sydney, West Coast and Collingwood, just add whatever team he gets traded to

They're not based in Sydney ie convenient stalking proximity are they?

Get stuffed. He is probably our most important player! Not as if GWS don't have mids coming from everywhere.

He was just trying to get a bite from Vonn, I don't think Parker will be going anywhere

He was just trying to get a bite from Vonn, I don't think Parker will be going anywhere

He better not lol. Can really see him captaining this side (not now but 2-3 years down the track). He is the ONE player I am petrified about Victorian clubs offering big money to.

Get stuffed. He is probably our most important player! Not as if GWS don't have mids coming from everywhere.

i wouldnt trade parker

i wouldnt trade mitchell

i dont buy the we have to lose some midfielder crap

rather miss out on Dunkley and or Mills

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i wouldnt trade parker

i wouldnt trade mitchell

i dont buy the we have to lose some midfielder crap

rather miss out on Dunkley and or Mills

We will get both of them, if we have to go into deficit in 2016 so be it.

agree

but talk of ditching Mitchell and or Parker is ludicrous

Agreed. Will be someone like Craig Bird (if we can get a 2nd for him) or Jetta (via trade....and I will hate to lose Jetta as he is one of the few in our side that can kick)

Hi Swans fans, couldn't see a fantasy questions thread so excuse me if I'm not welcome to ask this here.

Just wondering why Tom got subbed off last week and if you can see his role changing or him tiring towards the second half of the season?

Thanks.

Hi Swans fans, couldn't see a fantasy questions thread so excuse me if I'm not welcome to ask this here.

Just wondering why Tom got subbed off last week and if you can see his role changing or him tiring towards the second half of the season?

Thanks.

Wouldn't read too much into it at this stage - had a quiet-ish game last week so I wasn't overly concerned by it - there's always the possibility he could tire in the back end of the season given there were concerns about his fitness earlier in the year, but I'd say he is safe for now.

Just wondering why Tom got subbed off last week
Because Longmire's use of the sub is the worst in the league, exhibit A) Mark Seaby
can see his role changing or him tiring towards the second half of the season?
I think he and a number of others will continue to swap between roles. Sometimes he plays more time inside (8 clearances and 15 contested possessions against the Suns) and sometimes more outside like against Norf and Hawthorn. He's one of our weaker midfielders up forward so I expect to see the guys like Parker and Kennedy spend more time there as Mitchell continues to play a lot of time in the midfield.

The claims of him having poor fitness have always been utter garbage. The excuse was used last year when he was dropped after having 29 disposals and 10 tackles against Richmond. Unfit indeed.

Thanks.
I'm definitely not trading him out. His spot in the side is pretty safe at the moment.

Not in the mood for mucking around today sorry

148173_1c5f6718d690f16e54597a0811f4800e.jpg

:p

The claims of him having poor fitness have always been utter garbage. The excuse was used last year when he was dropped after having 29 disposals and 10 tackles against Richmond. Unfit indeed.

It was explained in this article by Emma Quayle from about a month ago. He wasn't unfit, he just hadn't been able to train with the rest of the group and it took him until the end of last year to catch up.

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...l-plays-the-waiting-game-20150605-ghh8aw.html

Remove this Banner Ad

Back