Oppo Camp Tom Phillips (Traded to Hawthorn 2020)

Remove this Banner Ad

This guy could also discover the truth eventually

ss3400618_-_photograph_of_barry_newman_as_anthony_j_petrocelli__from_petrocelli_available_in_4_sizes_framed_or_unframed_buy_now_at_starstills__32361.1394498962.450.659.jpg
Yes good old petrocelli

Qudos on the obscure reference. Loved Petrocelli.
And his “wife” went in to Dallas as Donna if memory serves?
Susan Howard.

Loved that they lived in a trailer and through the shows run their house was never completed.

Was it sarsaparilla that he drunk as his poison?

This guy could also discover the truth eventually

ss3400618_-_photograph_of_barry_newman_as_anthony_j_petrocelli__from_petrocelli_available_in_4_sizes_framed_or_unframed_buy_now_at_starstills__32361.1394498962.450.659.jpg

Qudos on the obscure reference. Loved Petrocelli.

Yes good old petrocelli

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petrocelli

Petrocelli was an American legal drama which ran for two seasons on NBC from September 11, 1974 to March 31, 1976

That is some old, obtuse referencing you fellas are teaming up on here. Two seasons in the mid-70s and you guys remember details about it? I sincerely hope I'm not making Eli Stone references in 30 years time and expecting anyone to get it...

That is some old, obtuse referencing you fellas are teaming up on here. Two seasons in the mid-70s and you guys remember details about it? I sincerely hope I'm not making Eli Stone references in 30 years time and expecting anyone to get it...
You would be surprised at the oddities I tend to store away in the recesses of the brain.
And I was a young kid when I watched it.

But it was fascinating because of the trailer.

Now if we had a remembering eight is enough.... lol. Loved it then.

And then there’s Hogan’s heroes (But I love that show!)

Petrocelli was massive in Australia!!!

Criminal defence lawyer who always worked pro bono and when all seemed lost in the courtroom he always managed to come up with a win to save his innocent client from certain jail time. Unfortunately pro bono doesnt pay the bills and his half built house in the desert remained half built throughout the entire series!!!

Last edited:
p7.jpg

Apologies to Tom Phillips. Might have strayed off topic oh so slightly.

Does anybody know a good builder who can finish the job for a poor struggling lawyer so his wife can get the home she deserves?
Yep, Bob the Builder.

Because, yes he can.

:D

There were a raft of them, Columbo, Petrocelli, McMillan and wife.... We even had Steve Austin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Flippa's gonna need to find a way to deal with the extra opposition attention that comes with being a recognized good player!!!

Nah. Our midfield is so massively deep he will continue to fly under the radar. Just had a down day.
Think you're wrong. He was always going to get more attention as he kept racking up numbers and hitting the scoreboard. He is in the elite category for possessions and goals this year... which makes him a damaging player. He is also the sort of player who, if you can run with him, can be tagged out of the game due to a lack of contested footy abilities and strength. He's going to need to learn how to deal with it.

Think you're wrong. He was always going to get more attention as he kept racking up numbers and hitting the scoreboard. He is in the elite category for possessions and goals this year... which makes him a damaging player. He is also the sort of player who, if you can run with him, can be tagged out of the game due to a lack of contested footy abilities and strength. He's going to need to learn how to deal with it.

Well if they tagged him today they tagged the wrong player.

Scoreboard.......

Funny they sent Brayshaw to play on him when he’s been there best mid over the last couple of weeks. It was a win for us.
True. But it'd be an even bigger win if he can learn to cope with the attention and still impact the game. He's going to have to do this now he's revealed himself as a damaging player for us. Otherwise he will cease to be a damaging player for us. It's his next big challenge.

True. But it'd be an even bigger win if he can learn to cope with the attention and still impact the game. He's going to have to do this now he's revealed himself as a damaging player for us. Otherwise he will cease to be a damaging player for us. It's his next big challenge.
Yeah and I’m sure he’s one that will work on it. Comes off as a smart, hard working bloke. Has all the tools to break the tag.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back