Tom Rockliff

Remove this Banner Ad

449576_f7c2205cbfe02e4ddf73448c88909a50.png

Last edited:
Pet Pals — Meet Killa and Peppa Rockliff
Port Adelaide recruit Tom Rockliff kicks off the series, with his two dachshunds, Killa and Peppa, happy to be in the limelight. Rockliff said the dogs are more than just pets to his small family.
“I treat them like kids but with Jack now, he’s lucky that he has two dogs already and they’re going to love him just as much as we love them,”
http://www.aflplayers.com.au/article/pet-pals-killa-and-peppa-rockliff/
Interesting Video there to watch .. shows his son Jack and walking along Grange Beach...:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like the dt talk guys and the beanie, come at me

Yeah they're harmless. Even though Calvin is meant to be a Crows fan he barely ever mentions it. It's actually been Roy who has been known for his 'don't care about Port' attitude as we haven't had much to get excited about in Fantasy but the tide has now turned recruiting Rocky who they all love, hence the beanie dedicated to him in his new team colours. Look at it like this, we're now getting free promotion for the club because there are plenty of people who bought the Rocky Lions beanie who aren't remotely Lions supporters.

If Rocky continues as a Fantasy Pig at Port, I will be stoked, and happily wear the Pig beanie!

Being able to pick a Port player as captain, would be a glorious day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back