News Tom Rockliff a Port player - OFFICIAL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

pastmyprimus

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
He's also a natural leader. In the first quarter a mis-kick by Butters was marked by a Melbourne player in the forward 50. It resulted in a goal. Rockliff went straight to him, gave him a re-assuring pat and said something to him (probably don't worry about that - keep your head up).

Exactly what a first year player needed.

PepeSilvia

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Schadenfreude, Heat
Just wondering what Rocky's best disposal tally vs Port Adelaide is and if his PA PB is better than that.
31 back in 2011.

Interestingly, his lowest disposal average against any opponent bar Brisbane (who he's played against once, and had only 19 touches) is 22 against Port.

xflamedancer

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
P.A. Magpies, Man U.
My only concern, with 2 40 plus disposal games, how many more of those can he play before he has to be hospitalized with severe leather poisoning?

RossFC

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
Moderator #1,270
thread re name request please

Tommy Rockliff - Year of the Pig

It is the chinese year of the pig after all.

:D
haha this works on so many levels. I'd like to see Rockliff break all kinds of records in the China game due to this.

RangaInTeal

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Boston Celtics, Man City, NY Jets
Did anyone else notice when the final siren went, Tom said to the umpire whom called time, "My Ball, I brought this one from home" and the umpire agreed. As the camera pans out you can clearly see him taking the football back home with him, 44 and not content to let it out of his sight!

StuMan

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Detroit Red Wings, Oakland Raiders
Did anyone else notice when the final siren went, Tom said to the umpire whom called time, "My Ball, I brought this one from home" and the umpire agreed. As the camera pans out you can clearly see him taking the football back home with him, 44 and not content to let it out of his sight!
I posted this in the Robbie Gray thread:
It looks like he says something along the lines of "for Robbie."

Top Bottom