Free Agency Tom Rockliff [signed with Port Adelaide]

Remove this Banner Ad

Curious where this concept of Rockliff as turnover prone came from. I can understand people not watching Brisbane games to realise he isn't, but I'm yet to see any evidence from anyone that he is.

Last i heard he didn't turn it over much because he was too safe in his disposal.

It's hard to keep track.

- Very injury interrupted pre season
- Rushed into the 1sts without a good spell in the ressies
- Often played out of position at HFF where he seemed completely lost
- We look way too slow with Ploddus, Hutchings & Redden in the same team, so Jack made way given all of the above
- I'm expecting a much improved effort but the 2 factors above concerns me - feel he won't really be positioned to deliver until Ploddus retires

I thought he played HFF a fair bit when I seen him. He can take the odd good mark there and kick a goal but isn't the type you want there all game.

Hes put himself out there and found a pretty cool reception. Will stay because nobody is particularly interested.
Sure, he's had injury interrupted years in 2015/2016 but averaged 32.7 disposals, 9.2 tackles and almost a goal a game in 2014 + was All Australian. If he was actually considering leaving and putting himself out there he would be snapped up immediately.

Sounds like the Crows pick and a player is going to get it done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You might like to tell the Crows that. Inside info says they are not interested and have not had contact with
Rockliff Rv is manager. What are you basing the done deal on??

Last year the Crows sources who just talked the talk all the time had this inside info:

- Jeremy Cameron going to the Crows
- Patrick Danger field re-signing.

Probably the worst sources I've seen on bf.

Rockcliff is more likely signed to Manchester United and being sent on loan to the Los Angeles Lakers to replace Kobe.

The Adelaide sources are shockingly bad.

Last year the Crows sources who just talked the talk all the time had this inside info:

Rockcliff is more likely signed to Manchester United and being sent on loan to the Los Angeles Lakers to replace Kobe.

Who's Rockcliff?

Almost no Crows supporters thought Dangerfield would stay.

I've met a few who were hopeful but none that were confident.

Jeremy Cameron was offered a contract. Chose to stay. Obviously, the fact that Crows club sources knew that before the media is pretty impressive.

Not all Adelaide sources are bad. There are many who have said that Adelaide have no interest in Rockliff and Martin despite the usual suspects stirring up stories about these two.

It's delicate, because in reality Bris don't want him as he's a Wayne Kerr.
Most other clubs won't touch him because he's a Wayne Kerr.
One thing's for sure if he's stays, he's not the captain in 2017.

Almost no Crows supporters thought Dangerfield would stay.

I've met a few who were hopeful but none that were confident.

Jeremy Cameron was offered a contract. Chose to stay. Obviously, the fact that Crows club sources knew that before the media is pretty impressive.
Your sources had dinner parties and TSR was "quietly confident"...it was all BS. Things happen 12 mths in advance. There was never any doubt.

The sources were confident he would come. There is a difference between that and offering him a contract.

The reality is the sources last year were crap. There is no other way around it.

What were they right about that actually happened?

Didn't you tell us Sloane was off to St Kilda and you wouldn't trade for Dangerfield?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back