Traded Tom Scully [traded to Hawthorn for a future fourth round pick]

Remove this Banner Ad

Barrett put it on the table Monday as a possible.

Funnily enough I think the club that should pursue him hardest is Melbourne...

no way Demons would be better off going for Kelly next year would be the missing link in your midfield pefect outside with Viney Oliver inside etc would think Demons would become attractive to free agents.

Perfect fit for us... gut runner that uses the ball well. Good around packs and can play the kaos ball.

I rate Scully very highly with good wingers hard to find. I’d give up pick 11 + Parfitt for him but can’t see Geelong being on his radar.

North's Plan B after missing Gaff I reckon

Doesn't strike me as the sort of guy to chase the money......

Would be a good get for a number of sides. I reckon it would be a shame if he left GWS. Went up there when they were just an idea (and made millions) then stuck around for a much smaller contract once they had built a decent team. If he left and got a fat pay cheque now he'd be seen as a career mercenary by not just Dees fans.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doesn't strike me as the sort of guy to chase the money......

Would be a good get for a number of sides. I reckon it would be a shame if he left GWS. Went up there when they were just an idea (and made millions) then stuck around for a much smaller contract once they had built a decent team. If he left and got a fat pay cheque now he'd be seen as a career mercenary by not just Dees fans.

Fair comment. Maybe he wouldn't just be chasing money though since he's from Victoria and North may have a good future too.

You have nothing to make the Giants want to release him very early into his contract.

He isnt on big coin either.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I'm inclined to agree with this. Not sure what we offer. That said, he did tour punt road.

Not arguing that point.

Just cant see what's in it for us to let him go so early.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I'm guessing next year's 1st and something else but I can't see what could get the deal done to be honest. I can't see us willing to part with our 1st this year and next.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back