Traded Tom Scully [traded to Hawthorn for a future fourth round pick]

Remove this Banner Ad

Only a few days ago, media were speculating Doggies were contemplating relinquishing pick 7 for him.

Salary dump or not. find it staggering GWS wouldn't have had 1 or 2 better offers... just bizarre.

When a player nominates, they get there. (Mostly)

Its even better now for this meltdown!

Haha ead man.
How about actually trading fairly instead of just using all your little ******* minions to trade you players for nothing. No wonder Clarkson doesn't bother dealing with the draft, he can just wait for other teams to develop players and then pay them * all to come back because he has the AFL wrapped around his finger. What is even the point of the draft? Players can just say 'I want to go to Hawthorn, nowhere else.' Hypothetically, Hawthorn only has pick 55 because they trade out their earlier picks for other players, so then the other club has no choice but to trade to Hawthorn for pick 55. If it's a club without one of Clarkson's disciples, then they might actually play hardball. If it isn't, Clarkson gets what he wants and Hawthorn keep on manipulating the AFL for as long as they like.

Don't act like you wouldn't be cracking the shits if any other club behaved like yours does. Pick 4 and pick 7 on the table for Scully vs a likely pick 55-60, is worlds apart. How you can get away with it is mind-blowing.

There absolutely has to be more to this story.
Yep, his ankle sounds like it is cooked.

Hawthorn have taken the punt they can fix it, however GWS obviously don't believe he will ever be the player he was and they can get some money off the books.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

How about actually trading fairly instead of just using all your little f*cking minions to trade you players for nothing. No wonder Clarkson doesn't bother dealing with the draft, he can just wait for other teams to develop players and then pay them f*ck all to come back because he has the AFL wrapped around his finger. What is even the point of the draft? Players can just say 'I want to go to Hawthorn, nowhere else.' Hypothetically, Hawthorn only has pick 55 because they trade out their earlier picks for other players, so then the other club has no choice but to trade to Hawthorn for pick 55. If it's a club without one of Clarkson's disciples, then they might actually play hardball. If it isn't, Clarkson gets what he wants and Hawthorn keep on manipulating the AFL for as long as they like.

Don't act like you wouldn't be cracking the shits if any other club behaved like yours does. Pick 4 and pick 7 on the table for Scully vs a likely pick 55-60, is worlds apart. How you can get away with it is mind-blowing.
You’re hilarious mate. Get a paper bag and breathe into it for a while.

This trade period is f*cked. Not even pick 53 this year. Future 4th rounder, which will probably be around the 60 mark or so. Clarkson's disciples strike again. Bulldogs were looking to offer pick 7 and Saints pick 4, but no no GWS can't accept that because the player holds all the power. What an absolute f*cking joke. The only reason Wingard isn't going for a bag of chips is because Hinkley is from Geelong, not Hawthorn.

tenor.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How about actually trading fairly instead of just using all your little f*cking minions to trade you players for nothing. No wonder Clarkson doesn't bother dealing with the draft, he can just wait for other teams to develop players and then pay them f*ck all to come back because he has the AFL wrapped around his finger. What is even the point of the draft? Players can just say 'I want to go to Hawthorn, nowhere else.' Hypothetically, Hawthorn only has pick 55 because they trade out their earlier picks for other players, so then the other club has no choice but to trade to Hawthorn for pick 55. If it's a club without one of Clarkson's disciples, then they might actually play hardball. If it isn't, Clarkson gets what he wants and Hawthorn keep on manipulating the AFL for as long as they like.

lmao

chernobyl-cover.jpg

I'll laugh hard if Scully plays good footy in the next couple of years.
I've got confidence in our medical team. Sure he may not be the player that he was at GWS the last two seasons, but we've picked up a pretty experienced, ultra professional gut runner and all it's cost us is a bit of salary cap and spare change assets.

Haha you are taking this s**t way, way, WAY too seriously. I wouldn't be bothered if other clubs capitalised on GWS' salary squeeze, someone has to do it.

I wouldn't bother replying to your bullshit either but it is just so delicious I can't resist. You've done nothing but bitch, moan, swear and throw out insults like a child. Its ******* hilarious to me that someone could be so angry about a trade that doesn't affect their team.

You reap what you sew mate. EAD. :D

Scully has the same ankle injury as Dane Swan. Swannie never played again. Daisy Thomas was never the same after his ankle injury. Hawks are throwing the dice, but not risking much in terms of cost. But supporters should realise they haven't drafted the Scully of 2016 and 2017.
He didn't do lisfranc damage iirc, which was what ended Swan

No fans at GWS and GCS to hold these list managers to account...competition is cooked

Remove this Banner Ad

Back