Tom Scully

Remove this Banner Ad

tag sent to him in his 7th game of football and still didnt curb him, says a lot.. we've lucked out with this kid

Deserves his own thread.

What a man...
Don't normally intrude but just .........wow, with Scully, Trengove, Grimes and Bate you guys have a hell of a lot to be excited about..

Can't wait to see Scully develop and get a bigger body, was by far the best on ground, I thought Trengove was up until half time, but Scully is all class..

Future looks fantastic for Melbourne, keep going guys, I was actually barracking for your boys tonight, thought you got robbed with those f****n umpires in the same colours.

EDIT: Forgot about Frawley and the Hughes kid looked pretty impressive and composed in that last quarter goal he kicked, and Davey's kicking is the best in the comp I reckon, even tonight he barely missed a target that I can recall.

Well done again guys.

He was tagged? I didn't even notice it, that's how good he is.

39 possessions.
18 in the last quarter.
134 DT points.
3 Brownlow votes?

noyphh.jpg

39 possessions.
18 in the last quarter.
134 DT points.
3 Brownlow votes?

noyphh.jpg

Tom Scully got his 39th touch and i......................... jizzed in my pants.

Best performance from a first year player ever.

Thats right, EVER!

If any supporter of another team does not agree with me feel free not to respond to this post.

39 possessions.
18 in the last quarter.
134 DT points.
3 Brownlow votes?

Don't think he'll get the 3 votes, with the 2 very bad kicks straight to opposition in dangerous positions in Q4 and the Dogs winning. Very happy overall with his game though.

The guys an elite athlete, he gets to every contest humanly possible, I venture to say it won't be the only time he racks up close to 40 touches or more. Looking every bit a number 1, and you can exscuse the turnovers in the wet conditions when your objective is to clear the area.

good in around the clinches as well.... definitley expecting for mr scully to pick up his first brownlow votes after that performance...

You can tell he's a self made man. Wills himself on and feeds off his own growing confidence which is fantastic for the others to learn from.

Don't normally intrude but just .........wow, with Scully, Trengove, Grimes and Bate you guys have a hell of a lot to be excited about..

Can't wait to see Scully develop and get a bigger body, was by far the best on ground, I thought Trengove was up until half time, but Scully is all class..

Future looks fantastic for Melbourne, keep going guys, I was actually barracking for your boys tonight, thought you got robbed with those f****n umpires in the same colours.

EDIT: Forgot about Frawley and the Hughes kid looked pretty impressive and composed in that last quarter goal he kicked, and Davey's kicking is the best in the comp I reckon, even tonight he barely missed a target that I can recall.

Well done again guys.

Well said sir....I like the cut of your jib!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scull is a gun. Fits perfect into our squad and gameplan of "taking the game on"

This type of football is where the game is going. It looks like we are building a specific list to evolve around this type of play.

Cant wait to see Blease join him as i am to believe he is a simular player who breaks the lines.

people need to officially stop criticising the TAC cup and the VFL and saying the SANFL or even WAFL are streets ahead. They clearly aint that far ahead.... Just saying

Amazing game. What a gun. Scully, Trengove and McKenzie have been awesome, imagine how awesome our midfield will be when we squeeze Viney in there in a couple of years time.

starting to wish melbourne took natanui, .. melbourne are coming and there coming FAST

i just hope paul plays next week, jamar gets rested and paul thumps both nik nat and cox just so people stop saying "you should have chosen nik nat instead of watts"

Unbelievable performance by Scully. Going for the Melbourne Football Club is the greatest. Our time will come. Scully will lead the way.

Has been amazing with the ball below his knees all season but for most of the season has looked a little hesitant kicking it. From the looks of last night he's adjusting to the pace of the game and put a lot more to advantage (including a couple off the right shoe).

I'm seriously considering tracking down Jordan McMahon's address and sending him a thank you hard weekly. Would have been torture having to choose between Scully and Trengove. Cheers Jordie ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back