Tom Scully

Remove this Banner Ad

Best performance from a first year player ever.

Thats right, EVER!
Would take Kreuzer's three goal and one brownlow vote game against Port over Scully's 39 touches.

Kreuzer tore their heart out with three massive goals to drag Carlton off the canvas.

Big man rarely do that in their first season.

Disagree the Bulldogs are a top 4 side compared to Port. Scully will no doubt produce this more throughout the year.

Would take Kreuzer's three goal and one brownlow vote game against Port over Scully's 39 touches.

Kreuzer tore their heart out with three massive goals to drag Carlton off the canvas.

Perfect 10 votes in the coaches award.

BOG in the Age
BOG in the HS

Most likely will get 3 brownlow votes.

3 brownlow votes >> 1 so yeah GTFO.

Perfect 10 votes in the coaches award.

BOG in the Age
BOG in the HS

Most likely will get 3 brownlow votes.

3 brownlow votes >> 1 so yeah GTFO.

This!

Was going to post the same thing but too lazy.

Kruezer only gets the footy cos his opponents are too scared to go near him fearing they will catch whatever disease thats eating his face away

Haha I mean he wants to be a 10 year player alongside trengove, in the same team. Was in the hsun

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ha, im sure he said it a fair bit to get noticed, but for them to use the same footage 3+ times from the interview and replay it like it was new was stupid, it was so obvious

To the general: I am
assuming scully got 3 votes for his game. So bringing browlow votes into it is not going to help your case. And if a ruckmen, rucked and slotted 3 goals and yet only received 1 vote he must have done something wrong.

Yes, it's rare for that to happen for a big man in his first season, but he hasn't really progressed that much from there. We'll have to see how Scully develops in a few years, but I think he's been at least as impressive as Kreuzer. Do you think Kreuzer is really reaching great heights now? (serious question)

How many players manage to rack up 39 possessions in their 7th game? Scully has future champion written all over him. Can you not see that?

nice little nugget in the James Frawley article today that MFC are already in contract negotiations to extend Toms contract. Screw the Richmond board and their dastardly plan ;)

nice little nugget in the James Frawley article today that MFC are already in contract negotiations to extend Toms contract. Screw the Richmond board and their dastardly plan ;)

I read that as well and couldn't stop laughing, why would Scully in his right mind go to Richmond? I know he barracked for them when he was young but he must know it would be career suicide.

PLLLLLLEEEEAAAAAASSSSEEEEE AFL
Cap the interchanges so Freaks like Robert Harvey or in this day and age Tom Scully can dominate afl the old fashioned way.

I'll take how much better Scully will be than Kreuzer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back