Toast Tom Stewart - Gun Footballer.

Shadow89

Cancelled
10k Posts AFL Fantasy Div 6+ Winner 2021
Feb 20, 2018
Amazing effort mature pick must have worked very hard since being pick 40. To be all Australian in his second season is a great effort. Wells, Scott and the club have copped a lot recently. But the list is a lot better now than it has been for a while. With a range players drafted recently who are very good players.

Definitely agree with this. When you consider that our best 22 looks something like this (with Dahl included)

B: Tom Stewart, Mark Blicavs, Jed Bews
HB: Zach Tuohy, Lachie Henderson, Jack Henry
C: Mitch Duncan, Joel Selwood, Tim Kelly
FO: Rhys Stanley, Patrick Dangerfield, Gary Ablett
HF: Brandan Parfitt, Tom Hawkins, Nakia Cockatoo
F: Daniel Menzel, Esava Ratugolea, Luke Dahlhaus
INT: Harry Taylor, Sam Menegola, Lincoln McCarthy, Scott Selwood

Then you have the depth of the following players:

Cam Guthrie, Jake Kolodjashnij, Jordan Cunico, Quinton Narkle, Jamaine Jones, Gryan Miers, Ryan Abbott, Aaron Black, Stewart Crameri, Lachie Fogarty, Charlie Constable, Timm House, Jordan Murdoch and Mark O'Connor

Then you can see just how much better placed we are than at this time last year. 2019 could definitely be our year if all the chips fall in place. Might sneak one this year, but much more bullish about 2019 after playing the equal most debutants (highlighted in bold) in the league and still making finals.

I'm very happy with where our list is right now

Damn...#44 keeps getting the AA...

Boris to Stewart..

Damn fine effort and id say Scarlo will have just the slightest of smiles.. and probably a really full fridge for a while

Go Catters

Damn...#44 keeps getting the AA...

Boris to Stewart..

Damn fine effort and id say Scarlo will have just the slightest of smiles.. and probably a really full fridge for a while

Go Catters

Since 2008, #44 has been selected for 7 AA teams with the biggest gap between selections just 2 years (14 & 15) - no pressure on Stewart but he had a tradition to uphold now

I remember having to dismiss some trolly types that Insisted Stewart was a hack and barely an honest plodder lol...

Guess I’d better get in before the AA gets called a media award and is of zero standing. :rolleyes:

Ahh the lulz
Go Catters

ATSAM

Club Legend
Mar 6, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Definitely agree with this. When you consider that our best 22 looks something like this (with Dahl included)

B: Tom Stewart, Mark Blicavs, Jed Bews
HB: Zach Tuohy, Lachie Henderson, Jack Henry
C: Mitch Duncan, Joel Selwood, Tim Kelly
FO: Rhys Stanley, Patrick Dangerfield, Gary Ablett
HF: Brandan Parfitt, Tom Hawkins, Nakia Cockatoo
F: Daniel Menzel, Esava Ratugolea, Luke Dahlhaus
INT: Harry Taylor, Sam Menegola, Lincoln McCarthy, Scott Selwood

Then you have the depth of the following players:

Cam Guthrie, Jake Kolodjashnij, Jordan Cunico, Quinton Narkle, Jamaine Jones, Gryan Miers, Ryan Abbott, Aaron Black, Stewart Crameri, Lachie Fogarty, Charlie Constable, Timm House, Jordan Murdoch and Mark O'Connor

Then you can see just how much better placed we are than at this time last year. 2019 could definitely be our year if all the chips fall in place. Might sneak one this year, but much more bullish about 2019 after playing the equal most debutants (highlighted in bold) in the league and still making finals.

I'm very happy with where our list is right now
You could be correct but we said this in .............................just about every year since 2011. And we were supposed to win it in 2015 -yes someone Cook/Scott- predicted that is what they anticipated.

Don't waste time arguing with spuds. Lifes to short for that.
Comes with the mod life..

One has to defend certain things at times...

Go Catters

I would definitely be dropping him along with Motlop and Murdoch for next weeks game.
He's no good.
A battler who tries his hardest but simply doesn't have the class or athletic ability to make it.
I would bring in Thurlow for Stewart.
Classic Bobby lol :$;)

I remember having to dismiss some trolly types that Insisted Stewart was a hack and barely an honest plodder lol...

Guess I’d better get in before the AA gets called a media award and is of zero standing. :rolleyes:

Ahh the lulz
Go Catters
Was their name catempire :D :D

Ahh the lulz
Go Catters
Was their name catempire :D :D
That so unfair.

I said he was a toiler and a panic merchant. :oops:

1558488563822.png

Does anyone know what made Tom laugh after taking the speccy?

Warhorse

Premiership Player
Sep 23, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
Lives and breaths football. One of the few who consistently makes it down to watch the vfl and I believe he has a coaching role with the wamans football as well. Looks like a real leader at the club both on and off the field and would surely be in the running to be our next captain.

Good bump....must be very close to securing a second AA this year.

A real star with a great attitude to the game...and respect to his opponents....

Deserves all the rewards he gets.

Back