MRP / Trib. Tom Stewart - Result 4 week match suspension

Jun 7, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
hardly. No different to Jeremy Cameron knocking out Harris Andrews and getting a million weeks. People have forgotten. Except for Harris :)
Or Selwood smashing Guerra off the ball and getting a month. Everyone has forgotten about that. Although his reputation is tarnished for other reasons

marcus1232

Club Legend
Apr 19, 2009
knoxfield
AFL Club
St Kilda
It will be referred straight to the tribunal afl will push for 6-8. geelong will argue his good character and all that jargon.
Probably looking at 3-4
Deserves 5-6 though no place for that in the game

But as they said about Andrew Gaff good people do bad things.

MagpieJo

Premium Platinum
Nov 30, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Gees watching it on the news, at least 4, but quite frankly he didn’t try to avoid it at all, I reckon red cards should come into play, because he literally took an opposition player out of the game

I would agree with that but he will get 3 because the narrative of him being really sorry has already begun on FOX Footy.
Oh, that's alright then, nothing to see here, let's all move on.........

mrposhman

Team Captain
Nov 9, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
Delude yourself all you like the karma bus is never wrong.

You really think Prestia was trying to push Cripps into Walsh's knee? and you call me deluded!!

You are probably one of those nuffies that thinks that Broad trains to wiggle his fingers.

Acinath

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 5, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
28C59A45-AF5E-49CC-9BCC-DEE89D9ED05A.jpeg

Why should you get a discount because you feel terrible?

Shadow89

Cancelled
10k Posts AFL Fantasy Div 6+ Winner 2021
Feb 20, 2018
Even most Geelong fans think 3-4 with anything under 3 being unacceptable. Hate to see that in our game, and very out of character for Stewart. Only thing he has going for him that will prevent 6 weeks, is that he kept his elbow tucked in, so didn't accentuate the hit any further. Glad to see Prestia is ok and Stewart will have to learn from this and become a more careful player on future.
4 weeks for mine personally.

Skull Face

Premiership Player
Aug 27, 2019
Australia
AFL Club
Carlton
You really think Prestia was trying to push Cripps into Walsh's knee? and you call me deluded!!

You are probably one of those nuffies that thinks that Broad trains to wiggle his fingers.
Not here to argue with a delusion 1 eyed supporter, you can't run from or argue with the karma bus it will always give you what you are due.

Back