MRP / Trib. Tom Stewart - Result 4 week match suspension

Profop

Club Legend
Oct 20, 2021
AFL Club
Richmond
QWVNMUv.jpg

"won the football" by driving his shoulder into the guy's head.

Yes, not hard to win the football when you can just take the head off those who win it first.
70E3E82A-7E07-405C-9686-4A9708D1F9F7.jpeg

Spot the difference

hardly. No different to Jeremy Cameron knocking out Harris Andrews and getting a million weeks. People have forgotten. Except for Harris :)

Nah. Cameron has a rep.

Fine I reckon.

Nah 2 weeks.
Intentional and high is automatically 3 weeks, could grade as severe so 4

Plus afl might want to make an example because they have been red hot on bumps this year with players getting rubbed out with zero injury’s could be looking at 4-5 weeks

Aug 15, 2015
The cockeyed lowlife of the (Southern) Highlands
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Bit like when your captain decided to take out Shiel in a prelim. Too bad the AFL game him a pass for smashing him in the head.

Pay that one.

I agree for Richmond fans its s**t to have one of your best taken out in an important game.

But that's exactly what ol' helmet hair cotchin did in 2017. GWS were in it up to their necks until that point. And the AFL let him play the next week 🤣

Kanye West

All Australian
Nov 20, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
This reminds me of when Fyfe got two weeks for his hit on Michael Rischitelli.

Gman

Club Legend
Oct 25, 2005
Downunder
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
MUFC
Depends if it is sent to tribunal...then extra weeks

a. Stewart had eyes only for the player as the ball left 2 hours ago...
b. Stewart braced for the bump, therefore the act was deliberate

3/ High and the impact was severe as Prestia was ko'd, groggy when he managed to get back on his feet and out for the count...

Simple, throw the effin book at him, get that s**t out of this game

And yes, in these incidents AFL should seriously look at a red card system as the opposition team is unjustly punished, just need to make sure the incident warrants a send off

Back