Votes: 14 4.9%

Votes: 85 30.0%

Votes: 57 20.1%

Votes: 69 24.4%
  • 7+

Votes: 45 15.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Some of you need to chill out, be better than geelong supporters.

We dont need to wish injuries on anyone or hope someone evens it up.

Just be content in the fact we win when it really matters.

Also the thread is about Stewart and Prestia

Can't believe the excuse for the game not being stopped was our trainers didn't call for a stretcher. In what sport does a game not stop for something as serious as a head injury? AFL has no excuse as the clock stops. Even soccer stops at the slightest suspiscion of a head injury (which is frustratingly used by teams to run the clock down). Careless? * the AFL. I've watched two games this year and won't be watching another. Will also be cancelling my two memberships at the end of the season. Careless is also how a lot of football supporters also feel about the AFL. The boy's club can enjoy going broke.

Hope Dion is doing well, bloody champion.
Blokes has been lost in all this by a lot of us as all the focus is on the Cats Coward's gutless action.

Hardly us. How about the ******* campaignerbag media. Nothing about if Dion is ok, but instead making the scum dog campaigner Stewart out to be the victim.

Meth city by the bay fans showing their level of literacy by being unable to read the NO OPPO SUPPORTERS banner at the top of the thread.
Can we lay off the Meth City bit? I’m being (totally!, totally!!!!) precious 😂, but I live in Geelong. Struggle with their supporters at times, but it’s a great place to live with a country town feel, more affordable housing, and there is a real bond in the town for their club - which isn’t all bad but I respect. Plenty of nice folk here if you could pay a visit.

My bad………?

And yes I know you’re taking the *iss….. and I really can laugh at it too……. We pick on Colac and they on Winch. It’s human nature😂. But check out drug dealing hotspots in Victoria. We ain’t even top 10.

I grew up here - and love the place.

Go for it………..😬

Hardly us. How about the ******* campaignerbag media. Nothing about if Dion is ok, but instead making the scum dog campaigner Stewart out to be the victim.

Different scenario to what happened to Houli after he hit Lamb in 2017. He was hung drawn and quartered. There was definitely not any sympathy for him unlike that for Tom Stewart. I also recall Tom Elliott on 3AW called Bachar, Bachar the Basher. Lost all respect for that call. Also recall some other 3AW radio announcer, a Melbourne supporter, was overheard calling Bachar a terrorist.

Can we lay off the Meth City bit? I’m being (totally!, totally!!!!) precious 😂, but I live in Geelong. Struggle with their supporters at times, but it’s a great place to live with a country town feel, more affordable housing, and there is a real bond in the town for their club - which isn’t all bad but I respect. Plenty of nice folk here if you could pay a visit.

My bad………?

And yes I know you’re taking the *iss….. and I really can laugh at it too……. We pick on Colac and they on Winch. It’s human nature😂. But check out drug dealing hotspots in Victoria. We ain’t even top 10.

I grew up here - and love the place.

Go for it………..😬

I live in Geelong too. I agree it ain't so bad. Some bad apples, but as a whole, it's okay.

If we meet them in the Grand Final, Tom Stewart will get a Tom Lynch knee to the back of the head in the first quarter. Bookmark it.

Fingers crossed.

Different scenario to what happened to Houli after he hit Lamb in 2017. He was hung drawn and quartered. There was definitely not any sympathy for him unlike that for Tom Stewart. I also recall Tom Elliott on 3AW called Bachar, Bachar the Basher. Lost all respect for that call. Also recall some other 3AW radio announcer, a Melbourne supporter, was overheard calling Bachar a terrorist.
Racist the lot of 'em. The only people that listen to 3aw are the lonely and the loopy.

I've tried to refrain from commenting on this simply because I don't want to remind myself of this sickening and unsportsmanlike act. Hearing Scott defend the indefensible regarding Stewart I can't help but feel the act was premeditated and that Scott is attempting to pre-empt the penalty.

Prestia is seen as a barometer for Richmond performance. It's quite possible that the Geelong team were instructed to take out Prestia if the opportunity presented itself. I haven't read the prior comments because I'm sickened by the whole episode so this might have been mentioned but look at the relative sizes of the players involved. Stewart is listed as 190 cm and 90 kg, Prestia is 175 cm and 82 kg making this an extremely cowardly act.

Wouldn't put it past Scott, I remember what he was like as a player when he and his brother tormented Nick Riewoldt's shoulder. An example of good sportsmanship there.

And btw, the images of Stewart embraced by both Selwood who was grinning and Scott increases my anger. My dislike of Geepong has gone up a level and if they make it to the GF I will be supporting whichever side they play (that's if we don't eliminate them first).
Geelong in the GF?

Hahaha even the most optimistic cats fan wouldn’t think they’d make it. Not even the Go CATTERS *

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't say I'm surprised it was graded careless, because even though he chose to bump how do you prove 100% that his sole intention was to lay the bump. The only person who knows is Stewart and before you all start with he admitted he chose to bump, how do you know for certain that he isnt talking about how at the last second he chose to bump once laying a tackle wasn't an option.

For mine intentional is Brereton being lined up by Yeates from 25m away and making a beeline for him, Gaff breaking Brayshaws jaw and Hall knocking out Staker by intentionally throwing punches.

Now I know this won't be a popular post so please save your time with all the carry on from last night and this morning, because I'm talking about the issue of grading the charge and as I said above there is nobody on this board or even at the AFL that can say with 100% certainty that Stewarts sole intention was to bump.

Can't say I'm surprised it was graded careless, because even though he chose to bump how do you prove 100% that his sole intention was to lay the bump. The only person who knows is Stewart and before you all start with he admitted he chose to bump, how do you know for certain that he isnt talking about how at the last second he chose to bump once laying a tackle wasn't an option.

For mine intentional is Brereton being lined up by Yeates from 25m away and making a beeline for him, Gaff breaking Brayshaws jaw and Hall knocking out Staker by intentionally throwing punches.

Now I know this won't be a popular post so please save your time with all the carry on from last night and this morning, because I'm talking about the issue of grading the charge and as I said above there is nobody on this board or even at the AFL that can say with 100% certainty that Stewarts sole intention was to bump.
Are you saying they should scrap intentional then?

Unless of course the player comes out and says yep I did that on purpose then it’s a pointless grading.

This doesn't even come close to making sense. Read it slowly to yourself a few times, and again.

you are unbelievable

Not sure what standard the tribunal uses when it comes to assessing player's mental states but I'd bet London to a brick is isn't "100% certainty".

They'll go with either "balance of evidence" or "beyond reasonable doubt." Based on what I've seen so far one couldn't rule out the possibility of meeting that standard.

Like you I'm not surprised by "careless" but I suspect it's a much closer call than you're making it out to be.

And as another poster stated -- if "100% certainty" were the standard then it would be virtually impossible to prove unless a player came straight out and admitted guilt.

Just wow at the cats board. No thoughts of Prestia and his health at all. Its all #prayfortom. Pretty poor form.
- They idolize a player who left a woman for dead in a hotel room.

- His son is nothing but a mercenary who left them for cash but they worshipped him for "coming home" and got his karma in the 2020 Grand Final.

- One of their fans burnt down Vlastuin's house before the Grand Final.

- Their club has a history of drug abuse (Bomber Thompson, Matthew Stokes. Geelong is known as meth town / ice city.

- Their insider Steve Hocking is the sole reason why the game is unwatchable and crowds are at a 30 year low.

- Now that Hocking is gone, they got Chris Scott's brother to continue the fix.

- They still can't beat us in finals

Shall I go on?

- They idolize a player who left a woman for dead in a hotel room.

- His son is nothing but a mercenary who left them for cash but they worshipped him for "coming home" and got his karma in the 2020 Grand Final.

- One of their fans burnt down Vlastuin's house before the Grand Final.

- Their club has a history of drug abuse (Bomber Thompson, Matthew Stokes. Geelong is known as meth town / ice city.

- Their insider Steve Hocking is the sole reason why the game is unwatchable and crowds are at a 30 year low.

- Now that Hocking is gone, they got Chris Scott's brother to continue the fix.

- They still can't beat us in finals

Shall I go on?
Their beer is ******* s**t too. Corio bong water

Nothing less than 6 months in a Mexican prison
Lol that reminds of a Banged up abroad episode , a cocky american incarcirated in Pakistan he recounted when the embassy came in and says we got GOOD news and BAD news ,,,what’s the bad news ,,,,,you’re gonna be taken away to be tortured ,,whaddddd the GOOD news ,,,, you’ll be back in 3 days 😆

Back