Votes: 14 4.9%

Votes: 85 30.0%

Votes: 57 20.1%

Votes: 69 24.4%
  • 7+

Votes: 45 15.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Some of you need to chill out, be better than geelong supporters.

We dont need to wish injuries on anyone or hope someone evens it up.

Just be content in the fact we win when it really matters.

Also the thread is about Stewart and Prestia

Chris Scott is full of s**t.
If he had a shred of decency he would have opened his presser on behalf of Stewart with an apology to dion his family the rfc and it’s fans , acknowledging that taking out our best player in the 1Q had a telling impact on the contest and they got lucky as a result

Chris Scott is the AFL's ****
ALL HE IS A WHINGING LITTLE BITCH

Can’t stand the prick. Made it into a Stewart reach around when the bloke could have ended a career.

That class action is looking pretty good right now

I hope the tribunal thinks of Shane Tuck and Danny Frawley when they hand down their verdict. You just can't go intentionally hitting blokes high. You could ruin someone's life.

If one of our blokes did it I'd have no sympathy and want the book thrown at them. 4 weeks minimum. Probably should be 6.

Now that I've calmed down a bit from the snipe itself, how about how piss poor the injury management was? Having to effectively delay getting off the ground because the play was continuing around them, plus the fact that a player who was so severely concussed they couldn't stand still somehow had to basically get off under their own steam.

If I was an injury lawyer I'd be looking at that, I'd be looking at the Port players coming back on after the head clash, and I'd be licking my lips because the competition continues to provide evidence that their emphasis on protecting the head is nothing but lip service.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doesnt matter how nice a bloke you are. You have to live with the consequences. Dion wasnt even in the contest. Ran passed the ball and Graham (who was contesting it) and cleaned him up.

Its reminicint of the 80s where you line them up off the bounce and say good night.

The AFL has a chance to make a statement here. A generally clean player who isnt really a dog, but has comitted a pretty ****ed up bump and completely KO'd a bloke cold. Has to go for min. 4 -6 weeks.

Doesnt matter how nice a bloke you are. You have to live with the consequences. Dion wasnt even in the contest. Ran passed the ball and Graham (who was contesting it) and cleaned him up.

Its reminicint of the 80s where you line them up off the bounce and say good night.

The AFL has a chance to make a statement here. A generally clean player who isnt really a dog, but has comitted a pretty ducked up bump and completely KO'd a bloke cold. Has to go for min. 4 -6 weeks.

That has to be 6 weeks. Wasn’t an accident. He split him open right down the middle. What else was he doing?

Text book deliberate and severe. If it’s graded any other way it’s confirmation that the fix is in. Which I suspect it is anyway

Now that I've calmed down a bit from the snipe itself, how about how piss poor the injury management was? Having to effectively delay getting off the ground because the play was continuing around them, plus the fact that a player who was so severely concussed they couldn't stand still somehow had to basically get off under their own steam.

If I was an injury lawyer I'd be looking at that, I'd be looking at the Port players coming back on after the head clash, and I'd be licking my lips because the competition continues to provide evidence that their emphasis on protecting the head is nothing but lip service.
That was disgraceful by the umps. Clearly none of them up to it. The 3 can plan their September holidays.

It was out of character and he was very clearly remorseful. Just made a bad decision in the heat of the moment. He's not a dirty player. Hopefully Dion has no lingering concerns.

Gotta be at least 4, probably 5 or 6.
Spare me your dribble. Out of character FMD

Back