Votes: 14 4.9%

Votes: 85 30.0%

Votes: 57 20.1%

Votes: 69 24.4%
  • 7+

Votes: 45 15.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Some of you need to chill out, be better than geelong supporters.

We dont need to wish injuries on anyone or hope someone evens it up.

Just be content in the fact we win when it really matters.

Also the thread is about Stewart and Prestia

Geelong and their fans are a collective load that their mothers should have swallowed.

Yep witnessed it tonight at the game, I kid you not a 70 year old cats fan sitting next to his 12 year old grandson and his dad turns around to me and starts abusing me because I was yelling ball . Mind you I had my six year old boy sitting with me to , just goes to show what a putrid club and fan base they really are.
I just told him to shut up and watch the game and watch his mouth in front of my boy

Yep witnessed it tonight at the game, I kid you not a 70 year old cats fan sitting next to his 12 year old grandson and his dad turns around to me and starts abusing me because I was yelling ball . Mind you I had my six year old boy sitting with me to , just goes to show what a putrid club and fan base they really are.
I just told him to shut up and watch the game and watch his mouth in front of my boy
Well done, my son and I were going off our nut bagging Geelong players and supporters and nobody said boo.
At that stage we couldn't give a s**t if we got kicked out because after today I may never go again.

******* hate the whole club everything from its players to its s**t song and ducked up ground and it’s s**t colours and guernsey , fans are just dumb campaigners .
Post of the day!
It's the collective package that makes them a s**t club. Selwood leads the way that ******* cheating crunt.
I ******* hate the flog

:rolleyes: Tell me has he done anything like that before?
Irrelevant for mine whether he’s done it before. Fact is, he ran past the ball and stuck out an elbow or shoulder to concuss our best mid. Whether he has form or not is totally irrelevant, he deserves a very lengthy suspension as that type of action has been severely dealt with in recent times. Prime example is when Bachar got 4, and his action was totally accidental given he wasn’t even looking at his victim. Stewart did not need to do what he did at all as Prestia was right in his line of sight and despite that, he elected to bump him head high. 4-6 week suspension for mine

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Irrelevant for mine whether he’s done it before. Fact is, he ran past the ball and stuck out an elbow or shoulder to concuss our best mid. Whether he has form or not is totally irrelevant, he deserves a very lengthy suspension as that type of action has been severely dealt with in recent times. Prime example is when Bachar got 4, and his action was totally accidental given he wasn’t even looking at his victim. Stewart did not need to do what he did at all as Prestia was right in his line of sight and despite that, he elected to bump him head high. 4-6 week suspension for mine

Watch media go in hard for the he’s a good bloke scenario and he will cop 3 weeks

It's completely relevant when someone disputes that its out of character. I'm jist saying he's not a dirty player in general. But he ****ed up this time.

Agree 4-6 weeks.

I’ll be mightily pissed off if he only gets 3! Will make a mockery of the AFL concussion rhetoric
The campaigner should be out for 6 weeks minimum and if the AFL were serious stamping this s**t out then ban the campaigner for the season simple . Whoever says he didn’t mean it is delusional, and I wouldn’t at all be surprised if Scott gave a directive to go hard on meatball to his players

The campaigner should be out for 6 weeks minimum and if the AFL were serious stamping this s**t out then ban the campaigner for the season simple . Whoever says he didn’t mean it is delusional, and I wouldn’t at all be surprised if Scott gave a directive to go hard on meatball to his players
They have form, they always take a player out when they can.

Said the same thing to an oppo supporter friend. Take out Prestia if the opportunity arises. Just would not surprise me given he was one of the heroes that attacked an injured Nick Riewoldt

Back