Tom Waterhouse app?

Remove this Banner Ad

.M a t t.

Premiership Player
Aug 1, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Anybody able to download it? It says its only available on the US iTunes store. Any help appreciated

Couldn't care if the campaigner was offering $1000 the field.
Overexposure of both him and the Waterhouse family has put me off them for life.

His website is rubbish. Was down for most of yesterday so missed betting on the cox plate races. This was after his face was all over the channel 9 coverage promoting his betting site. They blamed Telstra

As for his app I've downloaded it onto my iPhone. You click on the 'log on' button it doesn't work so you are forced to press the 'full site' button which opens up safari and you log into the full site.

His website is rubbish. Was down for most of yesterday so missed betting on the cox plate races. This was after his face was all over the channel 9 coverage promoting his betting site. They blamed Telstra

As for his app I've downloaded it onto my iPhone. You click on the 'log on' button it doesn't work so you are forced to press the 'full site' button which opens up safari and you log into the full site.

I'm sure the double page spread in the Herald Sun this morning proclaiming him "Mr Thoroughbred" made you feel better though right?

I'm sure the double page spread in the Herald Sun this morning proclaiming him "Mr Thoroughbred" made you feel better though right?

Maybe he should cut his advertising budget and purchase a new 14.4k modem to replace the one that has already run its race.

His promotion of 'Gai's Best' which run like donkeys just adds to the debate she is out of her depth when the big boys come to play in Melbourne during the spring carnival.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would just have to knock on Mum's door for a loan anyway.

bad-boy-bubby.jpg

nah, he looked positively white on channel nine's coverage when talking about pierro being a terrible result for him (but i hope it wins for mum) so he would've done well i reckon

nah, he looked positively white on channel nine's coverage when talking about pierro being a terrible result for him (but i hope it wins for mum) so he would've done well i reckon

It's like being a Carlton supporter and tipping against them.

I got a $50 free bet but I have a rule if this kinda crap costs me money then I bin them

So TW has joined my IAS acct on the scrap heap

Will be on course to bet with bookies now anyway

lol. i didn't, but my wife who signed up on saturday only for the pierro special, got one. brownie points for me :cool:

Tom has a personal grudge against you though, so not surprising.

I'd say he's putting the hard word on your mrs too. I'd be worried if that free bet was $25k rather than $25.

Being offline was bloody annoying, although I got on Ocean Park in the morning and I was very pleased by the $25 gesture, other than that I think his mobile website is one of the best out there, it's fast, easy and good navigation (even on the vodafone network) - I bet best tote or top fluc so his odds don't really matter to me. Granted I'm a very amateur punter so I don't bet big.

Overall I'd have to say I'm pretty happy with him.

Does everyone dislike him due to the saturation? It gets a bit much but he's up against the big players I guess so he needs an angle.

I just tried the Android app, he has to pull this thing down, made in Aug 2011 and is 10mb of bloatware. Just stick with the mobile site!! And fire the people who built this app, it's horrendous

Remove this Banner Ad

Back