May 25, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
29534418-E2A3-4B8D-B0CA-1A76D40659EE.jpeg

Seems tom had a day out yesterday... he was lucky pike had a day out thou

Oct 8, 2009
AFL Club
Carlton
So what’s the go with Brad Miller’s Tipping service?

Anyone know anything about it? Why is it closed to new subscribers. Seems rather odd.

mookieb

Club Legend
Oct 4, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
So what’s the go with Brad Miller’s Tipping service?

Anyone know anything about it? Why is it closed to new subscribers. Seems rather odd.
It's currently the Spring service so runs from Sept to Jan 31. Only 2 months left so maybe that's the reason? If you were interested you could put you're name down for the one starting Feb I suppose. I'm not sure why he would cap numbers because in effect you're capping you're income.

Bit of debate on twitter. Alot of the established racing people that also sell tips calling him a fraud. However, i've been a member for Spring and the one before that and it's been highly profitable.

I have a gambling background but know little about horse racing. I assume there is quite a bit of variance in horse racing but having followed for 9 months he's been very good over that time. For me that's a good indicator that he's service is likely to be profitable.

But buyer beware because like I say there are a few contrasting opinions.

Oct 8, 2009
AFL Club
Carlton
It's currently the Spring service so runs from Sept to Jan 31. Only 2 months left so maybe that's the reason? If you were interested you could put you're name down for the one starting Feb I suppose. I'm not sure why he would cap numbers because in effect you're capping you're income.

Bit of debate on twitter. Alot of the established racing people that also sell tips calling him a fraud. However, i've been a member for Spring and the one before that and it's been highly profitable.

I have a gambling background but know little about horse racing. I assume there is quite a bit of variance in horse racing but having followed for 9 months he's been very good over that time. For me that's a good indicator that he's service is likely to be profitable.

How much does he charge?

bigdog43

Club Legend
Sep 20, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton

I've followed Brad quite closely over twitter yet I'm not a paying subscriber. He seems to be pretty good but future's multis are where he makes big cash. Have you had any good futures multis?

mookieb

Club Legend
Oct 4, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
What has the ROI been?

And what does 150 get you exactly?
He's stating 54% POT for Spring although sometimes the odds get crunched before I have had time to get on. ROI for Autumn if I read his figures correctly is 34%. I'd give you my figures but they get distorted from using bonus bets or cash back races.

Service is basically tips with a write up for each selection. Provides futures bets as well ie Shilleagh to win a G1.

mookieb

Club Legend
Oct 4, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I've followed Brad quite closely over twitter yet I'm not a paying subscriber. He seems to be pretty good but future's multis are where he makes big cash. Have you had any good futures multis?
He hasn't really pushed any future's multis since I joined, more so individual future picks. Hit a few good winners to win a G1 like The Autumn Sun, Shilleagh etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Slipps

Norm Smith Medallist
May 25, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
So tom sent an email out offering his best of the day for 7 days free sign up so i signed up the straight away declined the re subscription for the money since sunday he has gone 2/6 and the one of the two winners was $1.40 u think if you enticing people to actually pay for your service u could at least find a winner... he puts it throught some computer system or some crap that shoots out the winner lol

come on oliver

Club Legend
Mar 17, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Not the only flog service out there. Mate is signed up to another. Reckons their best last week was the Autumn Sun followed closely by NS and Tassort. Think they had Alizee too.
They reckon they are 40 units up this year but looks like they are claiming cashback races as units returned.

Edit - And if we were claiming the same in the BF Touts challenge we’d all be doing ok

Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
sp
Not the only flog service out there. Mate is signed up to another. Reckons their best last week was the Autumn Sun followed closely by NS and Tassort. Think they had Alizee too.
They reckon they are 40 units up this year but looks like they are claiming cashback races as units returned.

Edit - And if we were claiming the same in the BF Touts challenge we’d all be doing ok
speak for yourself
my tips have been horrid!

Bump.

Currently before the courts for illegal activity and who would of guessed?
Apple never falls far from the tree with this family of crooks.

Isn't the illegal activity offering 'cash bonuses' to new clients.

Jesus wept if true.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back