List Mgmt. Tom Wilson Signs with Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

This is the most fantastic news about a person I have never heard of that I could possibly imagine.

He sounds like a jet.
You seriously telling us when you heard about the unknown Cox you didn’t get a little tingle in the trousers area.

This big thing from septic land didn’t excite you?

You seriously telling us when you heard about the unknown Cox you didn’t get a little tingle in the trousers area.

This big thing from septic land didn’t excite you?

No I had my doubts like many others due to the steepness of the learning curve. Very hard running uphill (metaphorically speaking) when you’re that tall.

I’m far more excited about Wilson given he has a strong football pedigree and given the big clubs we beat to gain his services.

Even though I’ve never heard of him!

I've heard Pendles used to play basketball, Steele kicked 10 goals in a junior Grand Final and Cox is American - I've also heard that it's really hard to stop him when he jumps and has his arms stretched high above his head.

Fantastic insights, worthy of the Fox Footy team right there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've heard Pendles used to play basketball, Steele kicked 10 goals in a junior Grand Final and Cox is American - I've also heard that it's really hard to stop him when he jumps and has his arms stretched high above his head.
Certainly much more so than when he stops, bends over and looks backward with his head between his legs.

I can sr36 being invited into the war room.

The other pearl of wisdom I can add is:

Essendon have gotten on top at the stoppage. They won stoppages 10 to 4 that quarter. Collingwood will try to turn that around next quarter, don't you think Browny.

Sauce?

You just wish they'd get things right...

"With Cox now elevated to the senior list, the Pies currently have three Category B rookies – former basketball Jack Madgen and Irish duo Mark Keane and Anton Tohill."
What’s more you can’t list two Irish as Cat B (only one Irish can be a Cat B).

The other pearl of wisdom I can add is:

Essendon have gotten on top at the stoppage. They won stoppages 10 to 4 that quarter. Collingwood will try to turn that around next quarter, don't you think Browny.
Browny: Nah, I reckon they want to really go to water in the stoppages this quarter, I mean really get properly reamed. Just to totally * up their chances of victory.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back