List Mgmt. Tom Wilson Signs with Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Is this true?? What's with all the arrogance talk about this bloke?

It's a running joke about a post in this thread. After viewing him in a press conference, the poster declared something along the lines of: it's obvious that Wilson has lived overseas because he is an arrogant twat.

Watching the game today and I couldn't help but feel that Lever is an arrogant flog.
I don't like him.
I bet he has traveled overseas like our very own arrogant flog Wilson.
These worldly people piss me off.

Fittingly, the Istanbul living arrogant twat is sitting in judgement, as the self appointed overseer of arrogant twats.

Last edited:
Are you sure?

No entourage?

Why do you think the rest of the players are there? That was actually just an adhoc situation where Buck's was asking Wilson for some advice and the entire team gathered around to take in his pearls of wisdom.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching the game today and I couldn't help but feel that Lever is an arrogant flog.
I don't like him.
I bet he has traveled overseas like our very own arrogant flog Wilson.
These worldly people piss me off.

They are like that. Probably been to Paris and smoked Gauloises on the Left Bank while quoting Sartre on the existential nothingness of life.

*sigh*

I would look so hot riding in the Bois de Boulogne...

Anyone want to take a seven foot bipedal horse on their next holiday? I promise to eat grass. Mostly. And foi gras.

The one portrayed on here!
Go back to the start of the thread, you need to catch up on why we talk about him like this.

Actually, I’ll direct you straight to where it gets good, that way you can skip over KM trying to tell everyone how much better Keith is than Moore...

Found his U-16 Highlight Video on Youtube:

I’m bumping this link from TD for those that missed it.

Loving his arrival and now having his own YouTube clips.

Is there any other player that has you tube highlights? ( Jokes )

Go back to the start of the thread, you need to catch up on why we talk about him like this.

Actually, I’ll direct you straight to where it gets good, that way you can skip over KM trying to tell everyone how much better Keith is than Moore...

Don’t you start that again.

But gee I’d take Moore every day of the week and twice on Sundays.

(See I’ve started it again :D )

Remove this Banner Ad

Back