List Mgmt. Tom Wilson Signs with Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Could someone smarter than me please, please come up with a nickname for this player?
When I read “when will Wilson start VFL”? I can’t help but visualise Caro....
And that’s affecting my sleep...
See what you've done? he's going to be called 'Caro' for sure now.

Could someone smarter than me please, please come up with a nickname for this player?
When I read “when will Wilson start VFL”? I can’t help but visualise Caro....
And that’s affecting my sleep...

Wilson the arrogant twat who spent too much time galivanting overseas and playing a mixture of sports becomes a hybrid of a man and ball like this:

1557328240759.png

Coincidentally also named Wilson.

I say we call him the volleyball.

Wilson the arrogant twat who spent too much time galivanting overseas and playing a mixture of sports becomes a hybrid of a man and ball like this:

View attachment 670011

Coincidentally also named Wilson.

I say we call him the volleyball.

Give up. We're footy fans. His name is Wilson. We'll call him Willo. He will always be Willo.

His best position is sitting on the bench arrogantly gloating 'bout the time he "went overseas" to anyone who will listen.
You need to get in tune with your humorous side more often Kap.
We rarely see it but when it comes out it's quite good. :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Yeah there's the small matter of having to include him in a list lodgement first...
You should probably catch up a little. The club could play him this week if they wanted to.

I’ll go out on a limb here, he will not play seniors this year.

Needs the body of fitness and needs a solid pre season as a minimum.

(Some limb)

Club probably thinking Next Season for possible AFL Debut

I’ll go out on a limb here, he will not play seniors this year.

Needs the body of fitness and needs a solid pre season as a minimum.

(Some limb)

I reckon that limb you're on has titanium re-enforcement. Best case scenario: - 5 weeks of AFL conditioning. 5 weeks to wrok out his VFL role and get used to the game again. 5 weeks of excellence in the VFL. Then club selects a debutante to play finals. Fat chance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not saying those guys are specifically better. Collins is an elite intercept mark (historic numbers in the VFL last year) but he's not the stopper Moore is and in overall game is behind. Weitering struggles defending the lead, he's having a good season but he's not on Moore's level yet as a younger player.

Walker I'm liking a lot and he's probably better as an intercepter than Moore but not as athletic, as skilled or as good of a stopper so just behind.

Overall I see it as there are an incredible number of really exceptional key defenders in the competition.

The main point of contention as been that many feel Moore is an All-Australian this year and I'm not prepared to agree. This year I'd be picking McGovern and Hooker with Stewart as a third tall. Though there are another 10 or so exceptional key defenders with the players at that position really evolving over recent years with the quality of key defenders the best it's ever been with all these intercept marking and contested marking key defenders and few plain stoppers who don't offer anything else.

So...Walker hey, same guy that's just been dropped?

Corey is available in the midseason draft. Worth a look for old times sake?

I would throw in my lot with the pony hordes in that event.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back