List Mgmt. Tom Wilson Signs with Collingwood

Is this true?? What's with all the arrogance talk about this bloke?

It's a running joke about a post in this thread. After viewing him in a press conference, the poster declared something along the lines of: it's obvious that Wilson has lived overseas because he is an arrogant twat.

Watching the game today and I couldn't help but feel that Lever is an arrogant flog.
I don't like him.
I bet he has traveled overseas like our very own arrogant flog Wilson.
These worldly people piss me off.

Fittingly, the Istanbul living arrogant twat is sitting in judgement, as the self appointed overseer of arrogant twats.

Last edited:

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood

jackcass

Cancelled
10k Posts Magpie Service Medal Collingwood - Josh Daicos Player Sponsor 2021 Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019
Oct 8, 2007
Bendigo
AFL Club
Collingwood
Are you sure?

No entourage?

Why do you think the rest of the players are there? That was actually just an adhoc situation where Buck's was asking Wilson for some advice and the entire team gathered around to take in his pearls of wisdom.

Bad Horse

Petfood
Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019 Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Steph Chiocci 2017
Mar 26, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Watching the game today and I couldn't help but feel that Lever is an arrogant flog.
I don't like him.
I bet he has traveled overseas like our very own arrogant flog Wilson.
These worldly people piss me off.

They are like that. Probably been to Paris and smoked Gauloises on the Left Bank while quoting Sartre on the existential nothingness of life.

*sigh*

I would look so hot riding in the Bois de Boulogne...

Anyone want to take a seven foot bipedal horse on their next holiday? I promise to eat grass. Mostly. And foi gras.

The one portrayed on here!
Go back to the start of the thread, you need to catch up on why we talk about him like this.

Actually, I’ll direct you straight to where it gets good, that way you can skip over KM trying to tell everyone how much better Keith is than Moore...

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Found his U-16 Highlight Video on Youtube:

I’m bumping this link from TD for those that missed it.

Loving his arrival and now having his own YouTube clips.

Is there any other player that has you tube highlights? ( Jokes )

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Go back to the start of the thread, you need to catch up on why we talk about him like this.

Actually, I’ll direct you straight to where it gets good, that way you can skip over KM trying to tell everyone how much better Keith is than Moore...

Don’t you start that again.

But gee I’d take Moore every day of the week and twice on Sundays.

(See I’ve started it again :D )

Back