List Mgmt. Tom Wilson Signs with Collingwood

Haven’t read through many pages on here, but can some one please provide a ‘serious’ update on how Tom is progressing at the club, eg seen him train, so give a real insight on where they see his real potential?

Ask Jen2310 as she is there most times

It would be nice to have some real Wilson news and analysis so that the now-despised “gag” can eventually die a natural death.

We’re not there yet though!
If Harry is right we’ll actually have something to talk about as of this weekend.

Thatsmyname

Plausible deniability
Apr 16, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
No 3peat (Ninth)mond Minnows
What a great "sport" that is.

Player just runs onto the field, ignores the ball completely and starts trying to coward hit someone. Bizarre
Wow, even hockey huh

so that the now-despised “gag” can eventually die a natural death
Now-despised? It annoyed me from the outset and doubly so when it polluted other threads (eg. Noble)

Last edited:
Now-despised? It annoyed me from the outset and doubly so when it polluted other threads (eg. Noble)
One person not liking it doesn’t make it “despised”. Sorry.

Named to Play VFL on Saturday

giphy.gif

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
And no number listed on the club website.

I’d make a funny about him not needing a number but we don’t want to upset apple carts.

He should be 48?

Been training in 15 using the big Dunny number.

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
The Wilson will show his face to the public.

That's came along quicker than I thought given the earlier comments by the club. He must have worked hard in terms of fitness and game plan etc.

Harry O

Premiership Player
Aug 21, 2009
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Liverpool
Nice to have my mail confirmed. Will be very handy if he can get 5-6 games in before the pre season commences

Back