Player Watch Tom Wilson

Anzacday

Jul 3, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Today is his VFL debut @ Victoria Park.
There's big wraps on him and some say we're very fortunate to have him, (pipping Geelong).
I for one am interested to see how he goes and whether Darkyprotector is on the money.
Please keep this thread on topic and only post about his games and training etc.

Jen2310

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 21, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns, Melbourne Stars
Looking forward to see how he performs. Been training forward, so I assume that's the role they have in mind for him. At least for the moment.

Harry O

Club Legend
Aug 21, 2009
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Liverpool
Good luck young Willo. Hope it is the start of a long successful career in the black and white. Baby steps first and no huge expectations for this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Vicky Park

Premium Platinum
Sep 11, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
I hope Tom likes rain. And slippery conditions. And wind. Because that's what he'll get at Vic Park today. Melbourne winter footy, with no roof over.

I'll be watching from the shelter of the Sherrin Stand.:)

loki04

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 29, 2005
AFL Club
Collingwood
Anyone know what position they are looking for him to fill? Forward or Back?

I know someone mentioned tall mid but i hope that is incorrect imo we are in need of young KPF talent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

whiskeytown

Club Legend
Nov 16, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
IMO its strange that after missing so much footy and without a preseason that they are starting him up forward.

Play him behind the ball at half back and ease him into it. Then have him transition to a forwards role at years end over the preseason.

Top Bottom