MVP Tommy Boyd - The Boy, The Man, The Premiership Hero

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Werewolf

AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
Moderator #5,252
Should have a Norm Smith around his neck.

Johannison turned it over all day...a joke!
I'm a huge JJ fan, but you're not wrong. Even Kennedy would've been a better choice, but Boyd was massive. I've never seen him mark that well

Mutt

AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray; Lakers
Moderator #5,254
Tom - you will forever be remembered as a Bulldog hero. Let that sink in Tom. You fulfilled your destiny in only your second year with our club. Tom Boyd doesn't play today...the Bulldogs don't win the Premiership.

No player in the AFL has ever been under as much pressure as Tom Boyd. And when the club really needed him to stand up, what did he do? He farking smashed em...that's what he did!

Thank you Tom!!!!!

stefoid

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I'm a huge JJ fan, but you're not wrong. Even Kennedy would've been a better choice, but Boyd was massive. I've never seen him mark that well
Imagine a world in which Boyd hangs on to most of the marks he gets his hands to? It would be just like this game, but every week!

AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
What a kid. Best of luck to him as he continues to grow as a player and as a young man because he's already doing a bloody top job of both. Sky's the limit, for him and this group. Congrats Tom, and be sure to tell Jeremy Cameron all about your medal when you see him.

On HTC One_M8 using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bulldog Banana

All Australian
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Leicester City, St Mirren
i have been defending the decision to get Boyd for 2 years.
In the WC game he was just a few inches off taking a few grabs, same against hawthorn.
HUGE job against Mummy in the ruck last week.
Today he was fantastic, rucked well, attacked the ball when in the air and kicked a couple of great snags!
We havent had a good KPF in years, so we went out & got one..............and now look.
Stoked for everyone

tha Freak

Team Captain
AFL Club
Essendon
How Boyd didn't get the norm smith?! Well actually how JJ got it?! 80% of his kicks straight to swans!!
B
Boyd was Fantastic. BOG no doubt. So happy for the whole club. Just a great ride following the side through the finals with my mate, (life long dog supporter). Best form side throughout the finals and always thought they would win
Can't see anything but good things going into the future and sets a high bar for teams to reach to match your contested game. Sensational year and well done.

Top Bottom