Toast Tommy Jonas

Two different passages. The one you’re referring to was Q3, the one Janus was referring to was Q2 (although Janus left out Motlop as the link between Neade and Gray).

Yeah he crossed to Motlop. My bad :)

Robbie4PM

All Australian
May 18, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Jonas's kicking is actually underrated. Definitely one of our best dual sided kickers alongside Bonner and maybe Gray. Generally kicks the ball flat, hard and direct which maybe isn't as pretty as the perfectly weighted softer kicks but is definitely effective. He is in our top 5 players.
Been watching today?

Mar 1, 2014
People's Republic of Onkaparinga
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Cronulla Sutherland Sharks
Good lad. Wonder how much he is on since Sydney were rumored to be offering decent $$

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

A couple of seasons back we were rumored to have offered Tom for trade but had no takers.

Jonas' star has really risen over the past season or so, the only downer for him is his record at the tribunal but he is a Port player so I guess we have to expect him to pay the price. They threw the book at Tom after his late hit on Gaff but given Gaff's subsequent actions I am beginning to wonder if Gaff isn't a sniper who was asking for it.

Power Girl

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 30, 2012
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I’m more surprised that the AFL and Gaff’s legal team didn’t blame TJ for retrospectively causing Gaff’s horrible intentional hit on the kid.
Why oh why didn’t TJ get his principal to attend the tribunal

MrMeaner

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Wilson was made into a great defender though. Started out as a gun midfielder who transitioned into defence.

Yep. Wilbur played all his junior football in the centre (I know because at Port Districts I was freezing my arse off in the back pocket and hardly saw him). Even in under 9s school footy, he was in the centre. Then, I was roving. Obviously, one of us kept developing skills while one of us stagnated at u9 level.

Back