Mega Thread Tommy Mitchell - All Contract Talk in here

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fyfe likes watching the Swans play & he also loves Brett Kirk!

This is growing legs at a rapid rate. Mate of mine lives in Perth and he is in the know at Peel and it has been going around for weeks he will be heading to the Swans. It is also slowly gaining momentum in Melbourne with a few People I know who are not exactly on the periphery of the AFL also mentioning it. Interestingly a caller called into SEN yesterday said he had heard the Mitchell would be at Hawthorn, Hill at Freo and Fyfe at the Swans. Should have heard that Flog Mark Allen and Harford ! Oh the Salary Cap ! What about the Salary Cap !!!!! Harford is kidding ! Oh that's right ! Hawthorn would be well under the salary cap even if they added Mitchell, Fyfe & O'Mera !!!!:rolleyes: If It was on the Cards the AFL could do **** All to stop it considering the **** up & corruption that they were exposed for in the Buddy Fiasco. Keep an open mind people this is not as far fetched as some may think.

This is growing legs at a rapid rate. Mate of mine lives in Perth and he is in the know at Peel and it has been going around for weeks he will be heading to the Swans. It is also slowly gaining momentum in Melbourne with a few People I know who are not exactly on the periphery of the AFL also mentioning it. Interestingly a caller called into SEN yesterday said he had heard the Mitchell would be at Hawthorn, Hill at Freo and Fyfe at the Swans. Should have heard that Flog Mark Allen and Harford ! Oh the Salary Cap ! What about the Salary Cap !!!!! Harford is kidding ! Oh that's right ! Hawthorn would be well under the salary cap even if they added Mitchell, Fyfe & O'Mera !!!!:rolleyes: If It was on the Cards the AFL could do **** All to stop it considering the **** up & corruption exposed by them in the Buddy Fiasco. Keep an open mind people this is not as far fetched as some may think.
If we got Fyfe out of that trade that might just soften the blow from losing Mitchell. I hear from reliable sources Fyfe is a pretty good player.

I can't see it happening. There would just be a giant crater where Bigfooty used to be.

This is growing legs at a rapid rate. Mate of mine lives in Perth and he is in the know at Peel and it has been going around for weeks he will be heading to the Swans. It is also slowly gaining momentum in Melbourne with a few People I know who are not exactly on the periphery of the AFL also mentioning it. Interestingly a caller called into SEN yesterday said he had heard the Mitchell would be at Hawthorn, Hill at Freo and Fyfe at the Swans. Should have heard that Flog Mark Allen and Harford ! Oh the Salary Cap ! What about the Salary Cap !!!!! Harford is kidding ! Oh that's right ! Hawthorn would be well under the salary cap even if they added Mitchell, Fyfe & O'Mera !!!!:rolleyes: If It was on the Cards the AFL could do **** All to stop it considering the **** up & corruption that they were exposed for in the Buddy Fiasco. Keep an open mind people this is not as far fetched as some may think.
seriously doubt it...my guess is people throwing the swans around hoping to start a s**t fight

If I had to describe the ideal replacement for Mitchel - it would look something like Fyfe :)

And f*** the haters. If you can develop kids and revive the careers of discarded players, you earn the right to compete for the cream.

Last edited:
Of I had to describe the ideal replacement for Mitchel - it would look something like Fyfe :)

And f*** the haters. If you can develop kids and revive the careers of discarded players, you earn the right to compete for the cream.

I'm glad we can help to revive Fyfe's career after being discarded by Freo earlier in the year!;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

no way there would be riom in the cap...impossible

Why not? Say, hypothetically, we traded Reid to Collingwood, Mitchell to Poorthorn, and Richards and McGlynn retired. That's $1.5 million right there.

$300k goes to draftees and pay rises, plus you have the cap rises over the next 5 years.

Worth it for the head explosions too.

if fyfe comes here im pretty sure we would all be like this

50f06e87afa96f2f45000052.jpg

0.0000000001% fyfe comes here.

A friend of a friend of a friend who caught a bus with some guy who knows the mum of the cleaner at fremantle told me this.

So.... You're saying there is a chance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back