Mega Thread Tommy Mitchell - All Contract Talk in here

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

As far as I'm concerned he can go if he helps us win the premiership. He may be thinking twice though after what happened last night!

Who have north melb cleared the deck of players, dollars & club culture for, that is left at risk of leaving their club. Surely a big fish! Jesse hogan or Tom Mitchell is my guess

From what I'm hearing, TM and the club are bartering over an extension. He woukd prefer to stay at the swans, that is a fact. I think he will stay.

I'm not a mod, but I'd like to award you the "Inaugural Official Unofficial award for outstanding acheivement in the field of dunny tip excellence" and this golden toilet.

altinkenefe.jpg

Please don't ask for a "hot tip" in the dunny. It'll not end well.

He knows exactly what he's asking for ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jake Niall just said On The Couch that Mitchell is going to Hawthorn but the Swans are going to make it difficult for them. Healy said why would Sydney accommodate a move to make them weaker and a contender stronger and Dunstall wasn't happy with that, said the offer we've made him is no good and is well under what we are currently paying him.

Jake Niall just said On The Couch that Mitchell is going to Hawthorn but the Swans are going to make it difficult for them. Healy said why would Sydney accommodate a move to make them weaker and a contender stronger and Dunstall wasn't happy with that, said the offer we've made him is no good and is well under what we are currently paying him.
Sorry Dunstall...you can't have everyone!

On the Couch has us playing hard ball over Mitchell trade to the Hawks. Dunstall sooked that you can't offer him peanuts and then play hard on a trade.

He is probably still salty about the Franklin deal. But if Tom really does want to go there than I would hope that we don't stand in his way.

He is probably still salty about the Franklin deal. But if Tom really does want to go there than I would hope that we don't stand in his way.
We normally accomodate trades, O'Keefe is the exception. But if we are offering unders to Mitchell then as along as the Hawks don't shaft us we move on.

Think most accept that but would want a reasonable deal for him.

We don't necessarily have to be compensated by trade. We might have our eye on a FA instead. That's why I'd rather we help a player get to their club of choice even if it strengthens a competitor because then we could use the cap space to strengthen our own list as the Hawks did after they lost Buddy.

I personally don't think Tom is gone yet, but all I am saying is if he did go, we will manage.

Sorry punts but a deal would need to be done and if O'Meara is going to the Hawks could you please explain how this is going to happen?
If we can only afford to pay him unders, he can nominate for the draft and we get nothing. He probably wont end up at the club of his choice but he will definitely get his desired contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back