Tom's regret

Remove this Banner Ad

tenor.gif

I'm sure he's doing ok.

Buddy wishes he was Tom

Discuss here

Amazing how much people bashed Lynch earlier in the year can't believe how much threads were made of opposition supporters on BigFooty jumped on him.

Richmond needed another decent midfielder, but are now paying one guy 1 mil per year to be a decoy to Jack Riewoldt

The pitfalls of free agency, if you overrate your list
Gimme some more of them pitfalls, they're addictive.

Last edited:
Jury is in.
He's a s**t truck.
Turning circle of the queen Mary. Clumsy. Slow of mind.

Tom lynch is worse than Josh Jenkins.

Not even close to Tom Hawkins.

Most overpaid big dud since Kurt Tippett.
Agree.
Hawks wouldn't make his life any different.

Thread title should be 'Tiger's regret' .

Tigers are stuck with a big overpaid witches hat.

Reminds me of Kurt Tippett.
Hawkins career goals so far - 533
T Lynch career goals so far - 280

Lynch will NEVER get to 500. No chance.
Taken him 9 seasons to get to 280.

So no another 220 wont be 'comfortable'.

At least 5 or 6 seasons away - at BEST.
Kurt Tippett has 328 goals to his name.

Let's just see if T Lynch can catch Kurt.

Still a while to go.
He's just not that good.
Jeremy Cameron = star

Tom Lynch = big dud
Tom Lynch is in Kurt Tippett territory as a footballer and recruitment and list management mistake.
Hoooooooooo boy!!!!!

Someone was both obsessed and completely wrong.

Tom will pass Tippett for goals before round 6 next year at this rate.

Tom now has a flag. Tom kicked 63 goals for the year. Tom kicked 5 in a prelim.

If this is regret, Tom can live with it.

Tippett was a ******* shittruck on stupid money who killed Sydney. Buddy won't win a flag at Sydney.

Put it down mate, it's over.

Hoooooooooo boy!!!!!

Someone was both obsessed and completely wrong.

Tom will pass Tippett for goals before round 6 next year at this rate.

Tom now has a flag. Tom kicked 63 goals for the year. Tom kicked 5 in a prelim.

If this is regret, Tom can live with it.

Tippett was a ******* shittruck on stupid money who killed Sydney. Buddy won't win a flag at Sydney.

Put it down mate, it's over.
Cut him some slack mate, he barracks for Sydney.
Have you ever met a Sydney supporter who knows anything about football?

Oh, man. This thread, what a doozy. WillHayward gold!

Lynch has always been over rated to me. Him and Darling were drafted in the same year and Darling has had better career to date but isnt even mentioned in the same vein as Lynch.
And now you know why.

I'd say that too if all the big names rejected my club.
I just went to quote Pykie 's post about Lynch and Dusty being the two most overpaid players in the comp but before I could, his post had been deleted. I guess he doesn't want to look as stupid as that worst call in BigFooty history contender makes him sound.

All of Norf's players are more overpaid than any of Richmond's, thanks to the salary cap.

Oh, man. This thread, what a doozy. WillHayward gold!

And now you know why.

I just went to quote Pykie 's post about Lynch and Dusty being the two most overpaid players in the comp but before I could, his post had been deleted. I guess he doesn't want to look as stupid as that worst call in BigFooty history contender makes him sound.

All of Norf's players are more overpaid than any of Richmond's, thanks to the salary cap.

Huh? Do you have any idea what you are talking about? Darling had a fantastic year.

Darling kicked just as many goals as Lynch did this season and was All Australian this year too. I posted that in June, 3 months before he got his first All Australian blazer. He has finally got the recognition he deserved. What point are you even trying to make? What an odd reply.

Last edited:
Huh? Do you have any idea what you are talking about? Darling had a fantastic year.

Darling kicked just as many goals as Lynch did this season and was All Australian this year too. I posted that in June, 3 months before he got his first All Australian blazer. He has finally got the recognition he deserved. What point are you even trying to make? What an odd reply.
Lol. Darling shits the bed in the big games, Lynch tears them apart. It's not odd, it's ******* obvious.

Darling's a bloody good player, for an oversized flanker. But Lynch is the best power forward in the game.

AA selection. Lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol. Darling shits the bed in the big games, Lynch tears them apart. It's not odd, it's ******* obvious.

Darling's a bloody good player, for an oversized flanker. But Lynch is the best power forward in the game.

AA selection. Lol.

What are you even debating here? The only obvious thing here is that someone has watched the GF on replay a few too many times and has lost touch.

And AA lol? Wtf does that even mean? Oh let me guess. Lynch didnt make it so its suddenly not legitimate?

You just sound like one of those casual fans that have no idea about other sides than their own. You are still referencing acts that happened in 2015. Darling plays perfectly fine in big matches. Anyone who has watched him in 4 years would know that.

You single out my post about Darling after Darling had an AA year? Ahh....what? That makes zero sense. Darling had a better year. Fact.

Lynch isnt the best power forward in the game. Id take Cameron in a heart beat. You seem to have a memory of a siv. He had an okay GF, and with a 90 point win your expected to kick a few goals. Even though your midfielder kicked more than him...

But there was an entire season before that, an entire season where he wasnt the best forward and didnt even make the AA squad.

I know your a little excited at the moment because you won the flag. But try not to embarrass yourself, okay?

Last edited:
What are you even debating here? The only obvious thing here is that someone has watched the GF on replay a few too many times and has lost touch.

And AA lol? Wtf does that even mean? Oh let me guess. Lynch didnt make it so its suddenly not legitimate?

You just sound like one of those casual fans that have no idea about other sides than their own. You are still referencing acts that happened in 2015. Darling plays perfectly fine in big matches. Anyone who has watched him in 4 years would know that.

You single out my post about Darling after Darling had an AA year? Ahh....what? That makes zero sense. Darling had a better year. Fact.

Lynch isnt the best power forward in the game. Id take Cameron in a heart beat. You seem to have a memory of a siv. He had an okay GF, and with a 90 point win your expected to kick a few goals. Even though your midfielder kicked more than him...

But there was an entire season before that, an entire season where he wasnt the best forward and didnt even make the AA squad.

I know your a little excited at the moment because you won the flag. But try not to embarrass yourself, okay?
external

Remove this Banner Ad

Back