Tonights Game

• Thread starter Guest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Remove this Banner Ad

G

I'm more nervous about tonights game against the dogs than I have been for the others. In the other games we had players missing and could at least reassure ourselves that there were still vital players to come back.

Tonight we will be as near to full strength as we can hope to be at any stage of the season. Our seasons hopes are resting on the forward setup we put on the feild tonight. You could argue that it's only Richo's second game and Hewitts first for the crows but they were both recruited to produce this year.

Roo and Johnson back will make a difference. Smart is out but he's the sort of player were going to have to learn to live without soon anyway.

I'm sure the crows are capable of winning and really need to capture some confidence that you only get from success. Crows by 4 goals.

Dont worry Spogs, for the bulldogs its a chance to get in the semi's, what happens when the bulldogs have an important game???

CHOKE!

Crows by a Mile!

------------------
"I came here to win, I am a winner" - Denzel Washington , Remember The Titans ; 2000

Same here Spogs, I'm feeling a little edgy myself. Everything is set up for us to perform, a strong squad, a home game (finally) and a game against the talented, but far from unbeatable Doggies. I'm expecting us to at least play a good brand of footy, score a few more goals than last week and just basically improve on the Carlton game.

While tonight's forward line may be the one we'll be relying on for most of the year (bar Vardy and Burton at times) you have to take into account Richo is still adjusting to the AFL and Hewitt I don't think has had any match time at all, even in the internal trials. I won't be expecting them to take over the game or anything but it will be a good insight into how our forward line will work this year.

QT, I don't share your confidence but here's hoping we pull off a big win!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back