Roast Tony “Chompers” Jones, mindless dickhead or just a dickhead?

What is Tony "Chompers" Jones?

• A Dickhead

Votes: 11 15.1%
  • A mindless Dickhead

Votes: 16 21.9%
  • No ticket for Tony who is a mindless dickhead

Votes: 46 63.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Peter Hitchener has presented thousands of stories about the federal government. Could I give a rat's arse about his thoughts on the govt's income tax policies?

No.

Livinia Nixon has presented thousands of weather forecasts. Could I give a rat's arse about her thoughts on climate change?

No.

Chompers has presented thousands of stories about AFL. I couldn't give a macadamia-sized stool from a dementia riddled nursing home patient who eats nothing but bananas and Smith's chips about his thoughts on the game.

Like the others he is an autocue reader. That's all. And from briefly hearing him fill in for Mitchell on 3AW over Xmas he is the dreariest conservative flog ever to stalk the streets of Balwyn. I could count the interesting things this bloke has said on the foreskins of my circumsized knob.

One of those sad old men who has no idea how ridiculous he looks with his fake hair and teeth adorning his old man face. No doubt, still fancies that he's in the game with the laydees, even if he was actually forking over cash to seal the deal.

So Tony decides to defend the media and take Hardwick on when he hosted Footy Classified this week.
His whole attempt at humiliating Hardwick was trying to say Hardwicks comments defending Rance became the big talking point rather than the game, when Hardwick scolded the media for tall poppy syndrome.
Lloyd then defends Hardwick and says well what if Hardwick was just answering a question about Rance (which he was), to which Chompers responded, and i quote “I don’t know, I wasn’t at the presser and didn’t see it”.
I mean seriously, is this where we are at? What a ******* idiot. It’s just breathtaking how dumb, ignorant and stupid these guys are. They think they are bigger than the game.
I did laugh/yell at the idiot on the screen for his comments on Footy Classified saying that everyone in the media would have been talking about Richmond's great win, but after the press conference Hardwick had taken the spotlight away from the team..... umm, no one else in the media was talking about it at all, it was only Chompers who brought it up.
What a f--king peanut!

So Tony decides to defend the media and take Hardwick on when he hosted Footy Classified this week.
His whole attempt at humiliating Hardwick was trying to say Hardwicks comments defending Rance became the big talking point rather than the game, when Hardwick scolded the media for tall poppy syndrome.
Lloyd then defends Hardwick and says well what if Hardwick was just answering a question about Rance (which he was), to which Chompers responded, and i quote “I don’t know, I wasn’t at the presser and didn’t see it”.
I mean seriously, is this where we are at? What a ******* idiot. It’s just breathtaking how dumb, ignorant and stupid these guys are. They think they are bigger than the game.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower
Watched it last night.What a flog.To be corrected and not even acknowledge the fact says alot.Bet he crosses the street when he next sees Dimma.

Was hilarious when he brought it up and Judd basically shuts him down and tells him he’s hyper sensitive to and media bashing, responds by going in full defence mode.
Absolute dud

Yep. Credit to Judd and Lloyd though for basically saying he was a dickhead for raising it and it was a non issue. I hope Dimma does give the ********** a haircut at the next presser.

Why is there not an all of the above option for the survey/voting?

Why is there not an all of the above option for the survey/voting?

STOP TELLING ME HOW TO LIVE MY LIFE MAN.

1beaa90503d276053f436461a4cd1149.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jones did this last year on the Sunday footy show after Buckley making comments the media should back off from car dooring players. Jones went on a spiel on how its the media's job and Buckley and the players should get used to it. The guys a farkwitt.

Personally, I'm a bit old fashioned when it comes to media commentary and believe that part of their job is to be fair, unbiased, and to get their facts right.

Evidently Jones doesn't think so, but, as I say, I'm a bit old fashioned like that.

Personally, I'm a bit old fashioned when it comes to media commentary and believe that part of their job is to be fair, unbiased, and to get their facts right.

Evidently Jones doesn't think so, but, as I say, I'm a bit old fashioned like that.

There was this article from Port Adelaide's Tom Jonas a couple of years ago

http://www.aflplayers.com.au/article/players-voice-tom-jonas/

"In today’s commentary circles it’s alright not to know the names of the players running around on a Saturday afternoon, provided of course you played a couple of hundred games of VFL/AFL footy and can have a bit of banter with the lads."

Tony Jones went off at Jonas on the Footy Show, on this self-entitled rant about "Who is Tom Jonas anyway?" and "Ah he's done one thing, he elbowed a WC Eagle" and "when you actually achieve something then come back to us". Does he not realise that the players are the game, not the media? Twat.

Wouldn't surprise that one day soon, all he'll will break loose when he gets called out for sexual misconduct or some other criminal offence......then a hundred others come out if the woodwork and do the same

...but he'd be calling for justice ironically citing trial by media

Tony Jones is a campaigner

Tony Jones went off at Jonas on the Footy Show, on this self-entitled rant about "Who is Tom Jonas anyway?" and "Ah he's done one thing, he elbowed a WC Eagle" and "when you actually achieve something then come back to us". Does he not realise that the players are the game, not the media? Twat.

Tony Jones said this?

I mean, really?

Tony Jones said this?

I mean, really?

When the original thread was made, here were the first responses on BF last year (yes direct quotes are disliked but Im quoting for context)

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...sumers-of-media-deserve-better.1171211/page-8
[QUOTE]Fast forward to 53.35 if you're interested in what Tony Jones said.

Absolute prick, incredibly disrespectful and Jonas was correct, consumers of the media deserve better.[/QUOTE]
That is pathetic. How you could be proud of not knowing who he is when you're paid to is mind boggling but retorting with footage of a late hit and a typo in the article just shows they have no answer to the criticism.
Was actually awkward listening to it and him trying to take a pot shot at him by saying he doesn't know who he is then showing him with a dirty shot which is completely irrelavant. There should be a hell of a lot more made of this imo.

Would be just about the worst reporting I've seen in a long time which says a hell of a lot. Stupid smug campaigner

Back