Tony Armstrong on post-footy life

Remove this Banner Ad

You are the one saying white people get a better go at life you hypocritical campaigner.
There is a psychological element to all human interactions that is called 'relatedness' - how similar you perceive the person you are interacting with to be to you, the less hostile / more friendly and potentially mutually beneficial your interaction tends to be. This is a subconscious effect that can be big or small for any given interaction, but on average it has a drastic effect when you look at society as a whole. Often, since most interactions are between people who don't know each other well, this perceived 'relatedness' is largely to do with physical appearance, of which race is a major player. This is part of the reason why white males are, statistically, on average, more likely to be friends with, hire, promote, etc., white males. Luckily for white males, white males are the ones in power to do so. This is a proven, scientifically observed phenomenon.

Implying that Tony Armstrong's indigenous heritage had anything to do with my comment about him not being a dickhead, is entirely different altogether and to be frank is just bizarre.

And yes, I suppose I am a campaigner - I am campaigning against racism, sexism, as I would hope all reasonable people would do. So thank you :)

Good to see from purple rain!

Tony Armstrong is set to make history this weekend when he becomes the first Aboriginal person to call football on commercial radio. Armstrong will debut as a play-by-play commentator for Triple M Footy in the Round 22 match between Richmond and the West Coast Eagles at the MCG.

Good to see from purple rain!

Tony Armstrong is set to make history this weekend when he becomes the first Aboriginal person to call football on commercial radio. Armstrong will debut as a play-by-play commentator for Triple M Footy in the Round 22 match between Richmond and the West Coast Eagles at the MCG.

Really easing him into it 😳

I thought you just entered The Block, let your missus boss you around and slag off your former employers?
Mrs the Block is the boss, only jollies he gets is when she says so.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back