Multiplat Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2

Remove this Banner Ad

THPS4 was the first one I ever played, and probably my favourite since it didn't have the 2 minute window of achieving the goals. You could free skate around and do the goals whenever you wanted.

I remember getting THPS2 on a CD in a cereal box. THPS3 had cool settings, but the graphics weren't as good as 4. I didn't ever get to play THUG or American Wasteland but they seemed to be even more open-world and story driven
The only 2 I actually had were 2 and 4, played a lot of 1 at a friend's place but 2 and 4 are where my heart is. Had a demo of 2 before I got the full game which was just a 2 minute run of Marseilles with 1 song on repeat (Five Lessons Learned), I would've played that hundreds of times and still not sick of that song.

Strong temptation to get this to play with the kids. I've had a blast mucking around on Fortnite with them. They'll get a kick(flip) out of this.

Get out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So my game is actually going to arrive on time for a change. Got it delivered to work but decided to take annual leave today....fail. lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back