Multiplat Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
Anyone that gets 100% on this game is a mad man. Just look at the scores for the secret hidden challenges

2S7f6mh.png

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
this might be the best remaster ever. so much love shown in it. Would love 3+4 next.

Finished all the Sick combos. now just need all the gold medals with my created skater to unlock officer dick.

Lol, is jack black playing? If so he’s bloody good at the game.

No way it's him, at one point he talks with his hands which isn't possible holding a controller.

He finished a combo as well and the score reset from 12mil to 2000

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
No way it's him, at one point he talks with his hands which isn't possible holding a controller.

He finished a combo as well and the score reset from 12mil to 2000
They were playing free skate. also looked like no bails cheat might of been on most of the time.

Sep 18, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man United, San Antonio Spurs
Have 100% THPS1.
Has anyone given multiplayer a go? Its pretty cool. Have different challenges whether highest combo, quickest combo set score, highest total score and tagging certain parts of the park by getting high scores on them.

yeah I played some multiplayer the other day, got 1 win on a total score game but there are some ridiculous players out there, reckon a lot of early to mid 30 year olds who were pro’s 20 years ago just tearing it up again haha

May 14, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
yeah I played some multiplayer the other day, got 1 win on a total score game but there are some ridiculous players out there, reckon a lot of early to mid 30 year olds who were pro’s 20 years ago just tearing it up again haha
Yeah I won a couple after this guy that was dominating left. This this new guy joined and got a 75000 combo in about 10 seconds lol

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
well ive done most of the trophies. had a look at the hard get there. Yeah that will prevent the platinum. some of them are nuts. given the length, speed needed and turning some would of sucked if you could use mods. but no mods its insane.

The more you play the easier it gets. also gets easier when you unlock all the skill points. I struggled to get the 200k 2min scores and now can do 700k+ combos.
Oh yeah you need to build your stats to do some of the challenges

The more you play the easier it gets. also gets easier when you unlock all the skill points. I struggled to get the 200k 2min scores and now can do 700k+ combos.
Easier than I remembered, but I think my memory is warped by THPS4 which had absolute bullshit objectives like the COMBO letters.

This game is like crack. The only thing that stopped me playing at 2:30AM last night was not the time, but the fact that my fingers were all tightening up too much on me.

I am rarely someone who cares about 100%ing games but this really does make you want to keep going for more. Physical punches in the air when I finally passed one of the objective scores.

And of course the sound track is epic as expected.

Back